This is news of the week for July 18, 2016. Our weekly video news program covering Renderosity.com news and select CG Industry News via our Renderosity Magazine site.
Gallery of the Week is the Freestuff gallery. This gallery features Renderosity members who give their digitial creations away for free.
Celebrate 5 Years of Renderosity Prime! We have some great Deals for Prime Members this month! In celebration of Prime Membership’s 5 Year Anniversary, we are doing some special promotions and sales! Our first of these sales is a chance for all prime members to get products at just $3.50! Grab them now, once this promotion is over, these items will go back to full price.
One of the galleries featured at Renderosity this week is Fygomatic's gallery. This artist does superb work with the female figure creating poses, clothing and textures which are beautifully crafted and provocative.
Renderosity Magazine & CG Industry News
- Staff writer Michael Haase profiles Argentinian Artist and Filmmaker: Nicolás Lasaïgues. This talented and imaginative artists is very articulate and passionate about his work.
- Reallusion released update to iClone: iClone version 6.5. Highlights include video 360 export and Alembic export.
- The Foundry launches award-winning software, KATANA, for Windows and CARA VR, a new Toolset for VR
Be sure to visit our new Renderositymagazine.com website which focuses on art and artists along with hand-picked CG Industry news, reviews and tutorials.
- News of the Week for May 14, 2018
- News of the Week for April 30th, 2018
- News of the Week for April 16, 2018
- News of the Week for April 9, 2018
- News of the Week for April 2, 2018
- News of the Week for March 26, 2018
- News of the Week for March 19, 2018
- News of the Week for March 12, 2018
- News of the Week for March 5, 2018
- News of the Week for Feb 26, 2018