Our weekly video news program covering Renderosity news and select CG Industry News. This is news of the week starting January 2016.
- Our Gallery of the Week is the ZBrush Gallery 12 artists chosen from this gallery for our GOW video.
- We will be announcing the Artist of the Year next week. The artist has contributed several home videos for the announcement and the article/video. Stay tuned.
- Our Vendor of the Month is exnem. Congratulations to this talented digital artist. Be sure to read our interview with him.
- Holiday Contest Winners Announced. The Renderosity 2015 Holiday Contest winners have been announced. Follow the link and see who won!
- The Renderosity Member of the Month for January is WandW. Congratulations to you, WandW!
- Our Staff Spotlight for January is Wolfenshire Thanks for being a part of Renderosity, Wolfenshire!
Renderosity Magazine News
- Autodesk. Autodesk has released 2 New Render Engines: Autodesk Raytracer and Vred. Both are the result of Autodesk's in-house developmenty and render tech acquisitions.
- Sayan Mondal Blender Tutorial from Sayan's great Boundless Blendering website.
- Via the sciencedaily.com website: "MIT researchers have shown that by exploiting the polarization of light -- the physical phenomenon behind polarized sunglasses and most 3-D movie systems -- they can increase the resolution of conventional 3-D imaging devices as much as 1,000 times. The technique could lead to high-quality 3-D cameras built into cellphones, and perhaps to the ability to snap a photo of an object and then use a 3-D printer to produce a replica."
News of the Week Video
- News of the Week for May 14, 2018
- News of the Week for May 7, 2018
- News of the Week for April 30th, 2018
- News of the Week for April 23, 2018
- News of the Week for April 16, 2018
- News of the Week for April 9, 2018
- News of the Week for April 2, 2018
- News of the Week for March 26, 2018
- News of the Week for March 12, 2018
- News of the Week for March 5, 2018