NEWS OF THE WEEK FOR February 6, 2017
Our weekly video news program covering Renderosity.com and hand-picked CG Industry news via our Renderosity Magazine website.
Gallery of the week is Poser Gallery. Smith-Micro's Poser is a foundational application for Renderosity. Over 300k images have been posted by Poser artists in the gallery. The variety and styles of work are incredible.
Awards for 2016 being announced: Exclusive Vendor of the Year, Exclusive All-Star Vendor of the Year, Exclusive Rookie of the Year and Exclusive Product of the Year. Interviews and videos of the winners works are coming soon.
MOHO Pro 12 on Sale Now! Save 40% on the all-in-one animation tool for professionals and digital artists. Sale valid thru 11:59pm (cst) on Monday, February 13th.
- February Prime Coupon. Attention Renderosity Prime Members. Please find this month's exclusive Prime Member Coupon. This is your chance to save 20% on your next qualifying purchase during the month of February. Learn more by clicking the image above. Code valid thru 11:59pm (cst) on Tuesday, February 28th.
- The Member of the Month for February, 2017, is hborre. hborre is a well known, long time member of the Community. We look forward to many more years of enjoying hborre's work and appreciate all they contribute to Renderosity and it's members.
Renderosity Magazine News
Future Of Markerless Motion Capture: A Chat With iPi Soft Founder Michael Nikonov. Over the past eight years since iPi Soft launched with its flagship product iPi Motion Capture, the marker-less motion capture industry has moved quickly from academic experiments, to the introduction of an affordable, accurate and easy-to-use production tool that is unconstrained by sensor suits and green-screen stages.
What Is Cinema 4D Release 18? Our review of Maxon's latest release of Cinema 4D is coming soon. In the meantime check out our article on what's in the new release 18.
Let's Build a New Workstation PC! Part 2. gToon's workstation build tutorial is continuing with part 2: choosing your PC parts. his multi-part tutorial will take you throught the entire process of building a new media-oriented workstation for the PC
Reallusion Working On Release Of iClone7. Continuing their commitment to escalating their 3D animation, Reallusion introduces several new features in iClone 7. Indies and studios will be empowered with an industry-standard camera system, in-depth facial animation editing, morph animation from blendshapes, and real-time facial mocap.
- News of the Week for April 24, 2017
- Gallery of the Week for April 17, 2016 - Cinema 4D Gallery
- News of the Week for April 17, 2017
- News of the Week for April 10, 2017
- News of the Week for April 3, 2017
- News of the Week for March 27, 2017
- News of the Week for March 20, 2017
- Gallery of the Week for March 13, 2017 - ZBrush Gallery
- Renderosity News of the Week for March 13, 2017
- News of the Week for March 6, 2017