This is news of the week for February 15, 2016. Our weekly video news program covering Renderosity.com news and select CG Industry News via our Renderosity Magazine site.
- Gallery of the Week for February 15, 2016, is the TrueSpace Gallery.
- Artist Profile: dochtersions We are profiling Renderosity artist dochtersions this week. Her fractal artwork and nature photography are remarkable.
- Anime Studio Debut 11 Sale Smith Micro's 2D editing application is on sale this week. 30% of through 2/16-
- Reality 4.2 sale continues through From now thru 11:59pm (cst) on Thursday, February 18th - all Renderosity community members can save 50%.
Renderosity Magazine & CG Industry News
- Amazon Launches Free Video Game Engine: Lumberyard. After purchasing Crytek last year, Amazon has now launched their own game engine using the Crytek technology. Free and worth a look.
- Crazy Talk 8 is out. Now for the Mac. Reallusion has done a wonderful job with this new version of Crazy Talk.
- iClone Character Creator 1.4 Update. M.D. McCallum takes a close look at the new update to Reallusions 3D character creator and likes what he sees.
- Autodesk Maya 2016 review. Our veteran reviewer, Modulok, reviews the newest version of the king of 3D applications: Autodesk's Maya 2016. This is an in depth look at a top of the line 3D application.
News of the Week Video
- News of the Week for March 22 - 29, 2019
- News of the week for March 18, 2019
- News of the Week for March 12, 2019
- News of the Week, March 1 - 8, 2019
- News of the Week for Feb 18, 2019
- News of the Week for Feb 11, 2019
- News of the Week for Feb 4, 2019
- News of the Week for Jan 28, 2019
- News of the Week for Jan 21, 2019
- News of the Week for Jan 14, 2019