Our weekly video news program covering Renderosity news and select CG Industry News.
Our Gallery of the Week is the Photography Gallery -Reallusion's iClone is an increasingly popular real-time rendering, animation and creation application.
12 Days of Christmas Giveaway As Christmas draws near, Renderosity is inviting its Newsletter Subscribers to join us in celebrating this year's 12 Days of Christmas celebration. Beginning on Monday December 14th, we'll be offering a great gift(s) for the following 12 days just for being a Newsletter Subscriber. Although the daily prizes will vary, one thing remains the same - you have to be a Newsletter Subscriber in order to be eligible to take part. In some cases we will be offering exclusive coupon codes that won't be restricted to any one winner but will be open to use by any and all subscribers.
Not yet a subscriber? Click Here to edit your profile and check 'YES' next to receive email newsletters.
Christmas Contest Deadline This year's theme is: Underneath The Mistletoe So what is underneath your mistletoe? This is your chance to let your imagination wander and submit an entry to Renderosity's 2015 Holiday Contest!
Submissions deadline: Thursday, December 17th @ 10am
Renderosity Magazine News
- Sergio Rosa's review of game development tool Unreal 4 from Epic Studios.
- Nick Sorbin's review of Corel Painter 2016 is now live at Renderositymagazine.com
CG Industry News
- NVIVIA uses its new physically-based GPU rendering technology, Iray, to determine the sun/light for it's new Silicon Valley headquarters.
- Adobe has recently released a slew of updates and new additions to its Creative Cloud 2015 applications. Click here to learn "What's New".
News of the Week Video
- News of the Week for May 14, 2018
- News of the Week for May 7, 2018
- News of the Week for April 30th, 2018
- News of the Week for April 23, 2018
- News of the Week for April 16, 2018
- News of the Week for April 9, 2018
- News of the Week for April 2, 2018
- News of the Week for March 26, 2018
- News of the Week for March 19, 2018
- News of the Week for March 12, 2018