This is news of the week for December 18, 2017. Our weekly video news program covering Renderosity.com news and select CG Industry News via our Renderosity Magazine site.
- Our Renderosity Gallery of the Week is Photo Restoration. Although not as large as some galleries there is plenty of good work here.
- Vote for the Artist of the Year! All 12 of our artists of the month are up for your vote to become the Renderosity Artist of the Year. View each artists gallery and vote for one!
- Lots of Holiday sales! Zeddicuss, Cybertenko, Kaleya, Sveva and more! Christmas carols week 3 with 50% percent off select vendors wares And be sure to check Renderosity every day to countdown the 12 days before Christmas and see what new presents are unlocked!
Renderosity Magazine News
- Made with Cinema 4D: Bitcoin Explained. In a new series of videos called "Made with Cinema 4D" we feature a great explainer video on Bitcoin!
- Octane Render for Unity now available. This powerful and modern renderer is now available for the super game engine: Unity. Check out the press release at Renderosity Magazine.
- NewTek announces Lightwave 2018! Out of the blue, NewTek announces a very cool update to their excellent 3D application, Lightwave.
- Core Partners Update: Poser announces new figures on Facebook. Smith Micro is being mum about the details, but we have updates for two new Poser figures coming in 2018. Check out our article at Renderosity Magazine for more details.
- February 2018 - 24hour FLASH STORE SALES
- February 2018 - CGspree by GrayCloudDesign & RPublishing
- News of the Week for Feb 19, 2018
- News of the Week for Feb 12, 2018
- News of the Week for Feb 5, 2018
- News of the Week for January 29, 2018
- News of the Week for Jan 22, 2018
- News of the Week for Jan 15, 2018
- News of the Week for Jan 8, 2018
- Renderosity News of the Week for Jan 1, 2018