This is news of the week for August 22, 2016. Our weekly video news program covering Renderosity.com news and select CG Industry News via our Renderosity Magazine site.
Gallery of the Week is the Fan Art Gallery. The Fan Art Gallery is where you'll find a lot of fun and humorous art works by fans of movies, tv shows, anime and lots more. A great gallery!
All Stars Sale, Week 3: Top Seller 50% OFF! Starting 12 am on Friday, August 19th until 11:59 PM (CDT) Tuesday, August 23rd, these top sellers are putting their stores on sale! Check out their stores and save up to 50% OFF!
- Back To School! It's that time again! Time to check off your list of items for school! Renderosity would like to help by saving you a little extra. From now through 11:59 PM (CDT) on Thursday, August 25th, Back to school items will be 50% off for non-prime members and 55% off for Prime Members.
Renderosity Magazine & CG Industry News
Pluralsight Becomes an Official Autodesk Training Partner, Debuts Maya 2017 Courses. One of the best online training sites just got better with a fine Autodesk partnership.
New blog at Renderosity Magazine. Renderosity is starting a brand-new blog! See Ricky's post on Henry Rollins and the "true artist" and the death of his friend Alan Vega.
Red Giant Shooter Suite in Review. Nick Charles' review of this fabulous video suite.
Oculus Rift Vs HTC Vive -Visual Clarity by M.D. McCallum. Which should you buy: Oculus Rift or HTC Vive? If you want visual clarity, read this review/article by M.D. before you decide.
Be sure to visit our new Renderositymagazine.com website which focuses on art and artists along with hand-picked CG Industry news, reviews and tutorials.
- News of the Week for May 14, 2018
- News of the Week for May 7, 2018
- News of the Week for April 30th, 2018
- News of the Week for April 23, 2018
- News of the Week for April 16, 2018
- News of the Week for April 9, 2018
- News of the Week for April 2, 2018
- News of the Week for March 26, 2018
- News of the Week for March 19, 2018
- News of the Week for March 12, 2018