January 2012 Vendor of the Month - 3D-Age
January 4, 2012 12:10 am
Congratulations to 3D-Age for being Renderosity's Vendor of the Month for January!
Who is '3D-Age'?
My real name is Luo Chang Long, but people usually call me Luo. I'm Chinese and I live in Beijing. I really love digital art, it brings me much fun, enriching my life, and I hope I can make some wonderful works.
How long have you been involved in digital art?
I've been in this about eleven years.
What made you decide to become a Vendor?
The main reason is I needed to make money to live on, but, I
love digital art and Renderosity is my favorite digital art
What are you currently working on?
Now, I'm working on a V4 clothing item.
What software is currently in your digital toolset and why?
3ds Max, Poser, and Photoshop. As for the why, I think they are the best and I'm familiar with them.
Where do you find inspiration for your products?
Lots of things I draw inspiration from: web pictures, TV, magazines, movies, other artists and everyday life.
Could you list any current favorites among the products you've created and tell us about them?
How has this online Community (Renderosity) enhanced your work, relationships, and learning?
I enjoy the galleries, there are some fabulous images.
Do you have any final words or advice for other digital artists?
In the new year, I wish the best of everything for everyone!!
- June 2017 - All My Pets - VGS - Save up to 50%
- June 2017 - Lilflame's 55% off Store Sale
- Interview with DM (Danie & marforno) Vendor of the Month for June
- Vendor of the Month for June, 2017 - DM (Danie & Marfono)
- Community support helped ~Wolfie~ become artist
- May 2017 VOM Sale from TruForm
- Deecey, Nerd launch new toon for Poser
- Interview with Artist of the Month for February, 2017 - MtnMist
- Gallery of the Week - Poser Gallery
- Renderosity Artist of the Month for February,2017 - MtnMist
I agree with all the above accolades. But why not...when you go to the trouble of updating many of your products (old and new) to fit the new technology of DS4, All I can say is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. I wish more vendors would do the same. You obviously take great pride in what you do. Keep up the excellent work.