The Renderosity Gallery of the Week for January 22, 2018, is
The Science/Technology genre gallery at Renderosity is certainly not one of the largest, but it makes up for it by having a huge variety of subjects and styles. Plus the work being shared in the gallery is of high quality. From 3D machines, robots, photographs and even fractal imagery, this gallery is well worth your time browsing. I especially liked the many representations of robots and androids. The splash image above, by elianeck, is marvelous.
Spend some time in Science/Technology Gallery and discover new artworks focused on science and technology.
Our Gallery of the Week Artists
The 10 works we've chosen from the Science/Technology Gallery. Click the artists name to go their gallery to see more of each artists works.
1. Quardian by skyvendik
2. totality by philsh
3. Yaesu YO-100 by Yaesu
4. The Professor's Guardian by AmyLBone
5. reactor core by prutzworks
6. Mars Colony Rover by SirCamillo
7. Y-Axis by biterofkneecapseh
8. Tribute to Apollo 11 by JohnVDB
9. the dark star by giovanino
10. It is ... Green by TrekkieGrrrl
Gallery of the Week Video
The video below samples the 10 works listed above. Follow the link to the Renderosity YouTube channel for past "Gallery of the Week" videos.
- Gallery of the Week for April 23, 2018 - Realism Gallery
- News of the Week for April 23, 2018
- Vote for the May Artist of the Month
- Gallery of the week for April 16, 2018 - Fractal Gallery
- Announcing the Winners of the Battle of Leprechauns vs. Genies contest
- Gallery of the Week for April 9, 2018 - Travel
- Gallery of the Week for April 2, 2018 - Weapons
- Gallery of the Week for March 18, 2018 - 2D Gallery
- Gallery of the Week for March 19, 2018 - Music Genre Gallery
- Anagord, All-Around Vendor of the Year Video Gallery