Sun, Jun 2, 4:44 AM CDT

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 02 2:20 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: New Art site (3d, 2d, traditional art, crafts, modeling & School)

Boni ( ) posted Tue, 22 February 2000 at 2:20 PM · edited Fri, 24 May 2024 at 5:12 PM

Attached Link: http://www.angelfire.com/biz2/AmethystArts

file_122341.jpg

Please stop by and visit. There is more added constantly. Sample lessons will be up soon. Galleries are up. e-mail me if you would like more information on a personal gallery and print sales of gallery art. Please let me know what you all think. I couldn't have done it without you. Thanks Boni

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

Tartan ( ) posted Wed, 23 February 2000 at 3:04 AM

Looking good Boni Keep it up :)

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Wed, 23 February 2000 at 10:46 AM

Very nice work Boni :o) Jack

Boni ( ) posted Mon, 28 February 2000 at 4:14 PM

Thank you for the encouragement folks! I'll be working on in pretty constantly ... my phone line has been down intermittently buy now it's up and I can work and answer threads again. I will be off line for a while at in the middle of next month ... moving to a new location. But this is my "baby" so the work continues. Any suggestions or links to add to my site would be greatly appreciated. Model, paint, draw, pose on artists!!! Thanks Boni

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.