Mon, Jun 17, 3:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 16 8:21 pm)

Subject: Looking for ballet dancer clothes ?

agiel ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2001 at 9:16 PM · edited Sat, 21 October 2023 at 11:03 AM

I think I remember seeing somewhere clothes (posette or vicky) for a classical ballet dancer. Anyone remember where it is ?

Jazzmin ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2001 at 10:23 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=3485&Form.sess_id=7031764&Form.sess_key=

The only clothes I've seen come with the ballerina chararcter by Neftis in the marketplace.

Vive Bene.  Spesso L'Amore.  Di Risata Molto.
Live Well.  Love Often.  Laugh Much.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2001 at 10:35 PM

About a year ago, I came across a free ballerina costume and set of poses, but can't remember where. Possibly one of the Russian sites? Carolly

fauve ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2001 at 11:09 PM

Here is a free ballerina costume at Props Guild: http://www.propsguild.com/thumbs/clothes/index.htm but it's in 3ds format and of course isn't conforming or anything nice like that. If you have the 25.00 to spare, I'd say buy Neftis' ballerina. She is really worth it and is just gorgeous. I bought her earlier today and have been making images with her all day long.

agiel ( ) posted Thu, 04 October 2001 at 3:47 PM

Thanks fauve... this is the page I was refering to :) I will try to use the bottom of the dress. I will probably go for Nefti's model if I can't get the result I want this way. Thanks all :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.