Sat, Jun 1, 2:28 AM CDT

Welcome to the New Poser Users Help Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

New Poser Users Help F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 31 6:51 pm)

New to Poser? Ask questions here for expert help!

Subject: camera view where?

drawn ( ) posted Tue, 14 May 2024 at 8:39 AM · edited Sat, 25 May 2024 at 5:50 PM

I often when switch to new camera find it points at nothing I recognize, I cannot orient it because don't know what it's looking at. is there a fix ?

thanks for all past and future help,

drawn

vdr6s0qnsUHTbOOE7F3ReLLHcjq8fQykvE3QhOdE.png

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 14 May 2024 at 9:16 AM
Site Admin

The face camera is always oriented on the selected figure. If it isn't, use the camera restore to put it back (this also goes for the pose right-hand and left-hand cameras). For the other cameras, you might have to back it up a bunch to see something in the scene to help orient it again. It might help to restore those too, but that will depend on where your stuff is in relation to where the camera originally points.

if you don't remember how to restore a camera, select the camera and then go to edit>restore>camera (or press command,shift, h)

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.