Sat, Jun 1, 2:17 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser 13 Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd, RedPhantom

(Last Updated: 2024 May 31 8:11 pm)

Subject: Poser 13 Realism Challenge via New Gallery Hashtags

tim ( ) posted Wed, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 AM · edited Fri, 31 May 2024 at 4:05 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

All,

Testing new hashtag feature in the Rendo galleries ahead of potentially using this feature for a Poser sponsored contest with cash prizes.

You can now include hashtags like "#Poser13RealismTest" in the body of the description of your image like you would, for example on Facebook, X, etc.

The system will markup & link these hashtags on your image description with URL like this:

https://www.renderosity.com/gallery/tags/Poser13RealismTest

Going to this URL will display all images that contain this hashtag.  It's a cool way for anyone to organize a challenge/contest on an ad hoc basis and easily review all the submissions.

I wonder if the Poser wizards here would be interested in posting a few of their images (not previously published in the galleries) to help test out this feature?  If you're interested, just post your image in the Galleries with description of your image/process and include the hashtag #Poser13RealismTest at the bottom of the description.

This one is just for fun.  Let me know if you have any questions/problems.

tim ( ) posted Wed, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

One note - the URL will return a 404 until the first image is posted.  Who wants to be first?

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 08 May 2024 at 1:27 PM
Site Admin

I may not qualify for the contest but I'll give it a go so no one else has to be first. My skills at realism are sorely lacking but I'll do what I can.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

tim ( ) posted Wed, 08 May 2024 at 2:56 PM · edited Wed, 08 May 2024 at 2:57 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

Thanks for kicking it off. View images in Gallery here: https://www.renderosity.com/gallery/tags/Poser13RealismTest

Y-Phil ( ) posted Wed, 08 May 2024 at 5:30 PM · edited Wed, 08 May 2024 at 5:30 PM

Cool 8aMQTWW0vjqxzV0iHVVZc8pqObTrmA2LCbUJxnSh.gif

PhYl.

Win10 on i7 8700K@4.3Ghz, 64Gb, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 2x 2Tb ssd + 6+4Tb hd  + 1x 8Tb hd + 1 10T NAS, Poser 11, Poser 12  and now Poser 13 

RodS ( ) posted Sat, 11 May 2024 at 9:55 PM
Online Now!

Just uploaded one with the hashtag! This looks like a cool feature.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.