Thu, Jun 13, 2:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 13

Welcome to the Poser 13 Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd, RedPhantom

(Last Updated: 2024 Jun 13 12:57 pm)

Subject: Is it possible to tweak the alpha value of the Direct Manipulation tool?

mmitchell_houston ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2024 at 5:06 AM · edited Mon, 10 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

I work in b&w almost exclusively these days. One of the BIG impediments to my workflow is that it is difficult to see the control points for the wheels and arrows that are part of the Direct Manipulation tool. I find I spend a LOT of time hunting for the right thing to click on to rotate or push/pull the model.

So, is there anyway to make this less transparent? I suspect the tool appearance is controlled by some preference setting in a Python file, probably setting the alpha or transparency value.

I have a smattering of knowledge about programming, but I'm certainly not qualified to go poking around looking for it. BUT, if someone could guide me to where I could edit that setting in some dll file, I could certainly give it a try.

Can anyone help me?

E9xbZiC2WPm7Y3Cn1VLX6SbDMeAKkMVkqO53Ox66.png

- - - - - - - - - -
System: Alienware 17 laptop: Windows 10 Pro, 32GB RAM | Intel Core i7-6700HQ (Quad-Core, 6MB Cache 3.5GHz) | Onboard Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M 3GB GDDR5 1028 CUDA Cores | Alienware Graphics Amplifier: GeForce GTX 980 ti 6GB (006G-P4-4996-KR)  2816 CUDA Cores

mikemitchellonline.blogspot.com  |  Poser Noir Comics Tutorial 

mmitchell_houston ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2024 at 5:08 AM
BTW, I'm only guessing Poser is written in Python. I could be wrong...

- - - - - - - - - -
System: Alienware 17 laptop: Windows 10 Pro, 32GB RAM | Intel Core i7-6700HQ (Quad-Core, 6MB Cache 3.5GHz) | Onboard Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M 3GB GDDR5 1028 CUDA Cores | Alienware Graphics Amplifier: GeForce GTX 980 ti 6GB (006G-P4-4996-KR)  2816 CUDA Cores

mikemitchellonline.blogspot.com  |  Poser Noir Comics Tutorial 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.