Sat, Jun 1, 4:18 AM CDT

Welcome to the New Poser Users Help Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

New Poser Users Help F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 01 3:54 am)

New to Poser? Ask questions here for expert help!

Subject: where is l'hommes genitalia?

drawn ( ) posted Sat, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM · edited Thu, 30 May 2024 at 9:45 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

cannot believe this; up til now, almost every time I was dealing with a character, her or his genitalia popped up as an add-on. mostly I reject them because I don't need them. but now I have a super male guy and want to add some genitalia and cannot find them anywhere? wha?

drawn

cX98RefHD7gzjPlOVhBHmhc45pwz9Jb7vPW33cTq.png

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM
Site Admin

It's called z L'homme Gens. It's only available with the pro version in the store https://www.renderosity.com/search/marketplace?keyword=L%27homme%20Pro rather than what comes free with Poser

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

drawn ( ) posted Sat, 04 May 2024 at 2:54 PM

now?RGNJuF6qQusTXvDJUX6PcYL9LkDXN8Xwwfxd03kH.pngnope, tried, but no gens for the poor guy?

drawn

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 04 May 2024 at 3:02 PM · edited Sat, 04 May 2024 at 3:03 PM
Site Admin

No, the genitalia is a separate character that conforms to L'homme, like clothing does.If you bought the pro version, you should find it in the figures tab on your library along with L'homme.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.