Mon, May 13, 5:22 AM CDT

Welcome to the La Femme 2 Forum

Forum Moderators: Kalypso, CreatorJacqueline

(Last Updated: 2024 May 12 3:41 am)

Subject: screwed up eye?

drawn ( ) posted Sun, 14 April 2024 at 4:09 PM · edited Sun, 12 May 2024 at 4:31 PM

I was playing around with morphs for lF2 and suddenly realized her left eye went weird and has a red spot near it and can't get the spot to disappear OR the left eye to look normal. Is I hope there a quick fix for this or...

drawnoSffXhhjJDW63giPNAXBGloIrHZiQGCivxLznUkN.png

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sun, 14 April 2024 at 5:15 PM
Site Admin

Can we get a screenshot of the eye parameters, making sure to show any aren't set to zero? You might need to make multiple screenshots if the list is long. You might also include the morphs you used on the face.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 14 April 2024 at 5:54 PM

I recommend setting the eye to zero rotations. This simplifies the process as it eliminates the need for guesswork. The red spot seems to be a part of the eye protruding from the bridge of the nose. Zeroing out the rotations or the figure would restore the settings. I suggest not spending time correcting damages caused previously. Or load a new figure.

drawn ( ) posted Sun, 14 April 2024 at 8:06 PM

right, I zerod the eyes and then zero the soft smile, which I'd overdone and that pushed the eye out and the red part, so all fixed, thanks!

DRAWNYB1XizsWdS5MPU5vq7FuYmxGLiB3tlpXygEK2htM.png

alickabrook1 ( ) posted Sat, 04 May 2024 at 3:39 AM

I recommend setting the eye to zero rotatioroing out the rotations or the figure would restore the settings. I suggest not spending time correcting damages caused previously. Or load a new figure.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.