Mon, Apr 29, 1:01 PM CDT

Welcome to the New Poser Users Help Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

New Poser Users Help F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 29 10:28 am)

New to Poser? Ask questions here for expert help!

Subject: 'I need a wboy pistol holster and belt

drawn ( ) posted Sun, 07 April 2024 at 5:55 PM · edited Sat, 27 April 2024 at 2:29 PM

For cowboys in a comic I’m working on. Renderosity doesn’t have one. Is there any 3d model maker who might have a set?

I drawn

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 07 April 2024 at 7:40 PM

Finding a rarity, particularly one that fits L'Homme, is indeed uncommon. Even locating such a set, the conversion process would pose a significant challenge.

drawn ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2024 at 9:52 AM

should I then post that in marketplace challenges? my cowboy needs a snake-shooter!

drawn

hborre ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

It's important to understand that vendors typically won't produce content that doesn't have a market. Your ideal scenario would be to find someone willing to design a gun and gun belt at no cost. However, you'll likely need to provide details on the desired appearance.

DeeceyArt ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2024 at 6:29 PM

Agreed that vendors typically don't create niche products. Your best bet is to find something created for an older character and convert it yourself.

There is a "Wild West M3 Cowboy" set at DAZ that has a gunbelt and pistol included. 

drawn ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2024 at 7:09 PM

Ah thanks 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.