Sat, Jun 1, 1:06 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser 13 Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd, RedPhantom

(Last Updated: 2024 May 31 8:11 pm)

Subject: Can you tell me how I can fit it?

smalll ( ) posted Tue, 02 April 2024 at 5:54 AM · edited Thu, 30 May 2024 at 7:42 AM

Hi!

I'm studing making poser model.

MLA1ekeDFM7OMTjKjFo5VUi7aJO4lqrhcOSFXHIl.png

X46fbxPwwxPDHMi2efoHvuv2UoBMmWfbxXkiF9KT.jpg

DRoHSvFY8ylSkjY1bGyEbQ4FD3PAetk7zzpnQGxF.jpg

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tD-_hwxVQ2aOMvXO9lNOQ-7Vn54YF_QD/view?usp=sharing

As you can see hip has problem.

Can you tell me how I can fit it?

Please....

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 02 April 2024 at 4:26 PM

I believe you cannot share those files you are linking in your post, a violation of the EULA.  Unfortunately, DAZ Genesis 2 is no longer compatible with Poser 13 because conversion scripts are no longer working.  In addition, the model is 'broken' in multiple joint areas, making it impossible to work in Poser.  And applying poses that were not created initially for that specific model will not pose well.

primorge ( ) posted Tue, 02 April 2024 at 6:48 PM · edited Tue, 02 April 2024 at 6:48 PM

It's a tesselated genesis 2 model. The hip is grouped wrong also, a similar problem to the collar grouping that I pointed out in OP's other thread. There's a small strip of polys between the buttocks that should be grouped to the hip which causes both thighs to have touching groups. Most likely what's causing the splitting. The mesh obj is also unwelded at body part groups, which is of no consequence to the function of the cr2 in Poser but will be useless for using for sculpting FBM via imports elsewhere. The default state of the original Genesis 2 obj is of course quads and "unimesh"...

A8A18xsrP3o25IhvVrv2EtqyGy1WxLWR3r4B8tIf.png0SvzbUJXDC3NJ919svIiWL8LxJskJZ3oGHmxu9WC.png

Adding those polys to the hip will most likely fix the tearing. I took a look at the skeleton and it appears to be a good rig, I haven't looked at Genesis 2 in a long time but it appears to be the original rig.

I have some opinions about all of this but I'll keep that to myself.

Good luck.

smalll ( ) posted Wed, 03 April 2024 at 3:57 AM

Thank you.

Mr hborre, I deleted it. 

smalll ( ) posted Wed, 03 April 2024 at 3:59 AM

Thank you.

Mr primorge , You gave me a great help.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.