Mon, May 13, 1:08 PM CDT

Welcome to the La Femme 2 Forum

Forum Moderators: Kalypso, CreatorJacqueline

(Last Updated: 2024 May 12 3:41 am)

Subject: what do abbreviations mean?

drawn ( ) posted Thu, 28 March 2024 at 3:45 PM · edited Mon, 13 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

I'm new at this stuff. I see abbreviations in vendor's sheets and I dunno what they mean? like these:

wILDU0gPfbAwOxUXvlzNTMkwjeOfkhjTCY94tG2S.png

Tipol ( ) posted Thu, 28 March 2024 at 5:02 PM

This is the detail of the content of a product on sale which apparently is a character morph with skin textures. This allows you to change the body and face of the base character for which it is designed (INJ) MATS are to be applied to change the color and texture of skin, eyes, lips separately etc. The INJs are in the Pose part of the pose library, the MATs in the Material part.

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 28 March 2024 at 5:31 PM

MAT files can be found under the Pose category in many older content files before P13.  Make sure that when purchasing skin textures, body morphs, or makeup sets, they match the model you want to use them on.  There is no 'one fits all' solution.  For example, if the set is designed for Victoria 4, make sure you will be using it for Victoria 4.

drawn ( ) posted Thu, 28 March 2024 at 6:23 PM

ah, thanks all.

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Fri, 29 March 2024 at 7:06 PM

Being more specific on meanings: 

-INJ: injects a morph/shape.

-REM: removes a morph/shape.

-MAT: applies a material. 

For older Poser products, all of those were in the Pose section of your library, but the material section came later, I think in Poser 5? Some vendors still create material poses, but for store purposes they require materials to be in the material section nowadays :)

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.