Sat, Jun 1, 2:30 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser 13 Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd, RedPhantom

(Last Updated: 2024 May 31 8:11 pm)

Subject: No GoZ in Poser13?

JAFO ( ) posted Wed, 27 March 2024 at 7:05 PM · edited Fri, 31 May 2024 at 1:09 PM

I recently upgraded my OS from win 10 to win11 and installed the latest release of Poser13 and ZBrush. Problem is that the export figure to GoZ is greyed out in Poser, and when I click GoZ in Zbrush there's no Poser option listed.... Has this option been discontinued?

Y'all have a great day.

hborre ( ) posted Wed, 27 March 2024 at 7:20 PM

Nope.  It still works for me under Win11.

JAFO ( ) posted Wed, 27 March 2024 at 8:21 PM

Thanks @hborre...Seems the problem is with ZBrush 2024, theres no Poser folder in C:\Users\Public\Pixologic\GoZApps. Anyone know how to remedy this? Maybe revert back to a previous version???

Y'all have a great day.

JAFO ( ) posted Wed, 03 April 2024 at 6:15 PM

Update::

I tried installing an earlier version of ZBrush, still no GoZ in poser.... Reinstalled Poser13 and now GoZ works fine....

Y'all have a great day.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.