Mon, May 13, 5:08 AM CDT

Welcome to the La Femme 2 Forum

Forum Moderators: Kalypso, CreatorJacqueline

(Last Updated: 2024 May 12 3:41 am)

Subject: weird clothing can't find owner

drawn ( ) posted Sat, 02 March 2024 at 8:55 PM · edited Sun, 12 May 2024 at 9:19 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

I tried to learn how to use Cloth setting to fit Boho dress to my nude Figure LF 2, and switched to what I assumed was a non-dynamic set T shirt and jeans, but when I try to dress LF 2 with it, it can't find her and instead goes to LF 2.1, who already wears shorts, whom I don't want to have it. have I somehow confused the id of LF 2, so the system thinks she's not present in the scene and only LF 2 1 is? 

F04JQ2e2KtLeWSlZUH7UT8hnMgFoG8Z2fz2QR07f.png

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sun, 03 March 2024 at 7:38 AM · edited Sun, 03 March 2024 at 7:39 AM
Site Admin

First, check edit>preferences and make sure double click isn't set to replace.

If that's not the case, conforming clothing is usually in the figures tab of the library. If you've rearranged your library and combined the 2, there's a quick way to tell if your clothing is a conformer or a prop/ Look in the corner. A person means a conformer and a hat means a prop.

If the clothing is a conformer and it's conforming to the wrong person, you can select it and go to figure>conform to and select the correct figure. If you're dragging and dropping from the library, make sure you drop it on the correct figure. Watch for a yellow message that will tell you what figure you're going to drop it on.

If you just double-click on a conformer, you'll load it unconformed and it will load in the center of the scene. You'll need to conform it manually.

If it is another dynamic outfit, make sure you have the figure you want to wear it selected as a lot of dynamic clothing loads parented to the selected figure.

Also, don't forget to check the nudity box when you have a nude figure in the scene

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

drawn ( ) posted Sun, 03 March 2024 at 11:46 AM

red, the dress is conforming see shot, but when I try to conform it to LF2 I get no choice the popup box?

Vyy0Y0DYxLFn1nhBt1cCCR8xTfYBW1rjtYKIRgVm.pnglf 2.1 is a different figger! 

don

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sun, 03 March 2024 at 1:34 PM
Site Admin

The dress you're showing is a prop, hence the hat in the corner. Props aren't conforming. Since La Femme 2 isn't listed, you have her selected. The Marketplace page also states it's dynamic.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.