Sun, Apr 28, 10:38 PM CDT

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff, ashleyb, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 26 11:33 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Dinoraul Monsters

MyCleverName ( ) posted Wed, 14 February 2024 at 2:55 PM · edited Sun, 28 April 2024 at 7:48 AM

Why are almost none of the Dinoraul 'monsters' available? CreexDr, Surmatoka DR, Sarvjalck DR, Ajuzam DR, Myraka DR, Zock DR, Devilop DR, Kraba DR, Tsjort DR, Grabber DR, Mantyx DR, Agonis DR, Maxedenus DR, Zomora DR, Grandor DR, Cherek DR are all essentially 404. Not even the promo images are available, even denied to those of us who have purchased all of the above.

I'm aware that Dinoraul has passed away (may he rest in peace), but I wonder why the above items (and promos) specifically are off list. Any help?

donnena ( ) posted Wed, 20 March 2024 at 5:35 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

Hi ya.   

The images were mistakenly Permanently deleted by one of his heirs.   We have hired someone to make new images and as soon as the new images are uploaded, we re-release the items.   

If you have a favorite, I can let our artist know and we may be able to move it up to the top of the list.

Kind regards

Andy

;>

Andy!

MyCleverName ( ) posted Thu, 21 March 2024 at 12:12 PM · edited Thu, 21 March 2024 at 12:13 PM

I'm glad to hear that they will be re-released. And sad that the images were deleted. I have the original product images for many of the above-mentioned 'monsters'. If you want them, say the word and I will zip them up and send them.

I have product images for:
Grabber
Branchenia
Tsjort
Kraba
Devilop
Mantyx
Agonis
Zomora
Zock
Grandor
Cherek
Myraka
Maxinedus
Ajuzam
Sarvjalck
Surmatoka
Horrosteus
Draccer
Barox
FantasyFish
Dinorock

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.