Sat, Jul 27, 4:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 26 4:07 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Please can you deduct 5 unearned reward points ? Honestly !

3dcheapskate ( ) posted Mon, 08 May 2023 at 2:44 AM · edited Tue, 23 July 2024 at 8:56 AM

I appear to have become a vendor for a short period around the middle of Apr 29th, and got 15 points for a gallery upload instead of 10. Please can you correct that.

And while you're at it, how about my earlier query on 'Reversion' on reward points ?

fXCBXO6Ym7qtdobPVkiQq8TqiWPyMbzND15bRGKo.JPG

The 3Dcheapskate* occasionally posts sensible stuff. Usually by accident.

*also available in ShareCG, DAZ, and CGBytes flavours.

WendyLuvsCatz ( ) posted Mon, 08 May 2023 at 5:58 AM

uhm are you OK mate? ❤

this and this post have me concerned you are tallying up perceived "debts" that are trivial as far as most would be concerned, I have some of your freebies and I now many others see you as a very generous and skilled contributor to the 3D community so I am worried something is going on in your life to cause this over vigilance, please talk to somebody near you if you are depressed or feeling paranoid, often there are medical reasons for this such as a bladder infection too.

I don't know you personally and don't want to overstep, however I am seeing a concerning pattern with many of your recent posts that not all is well.

Take care ❤

YouTube Channel

Dreaming Kitty Channel

Tom R. Toe

My ArtyFarty AI channel

3dcheapskate ( ) posted Mon, 08 May 2023 at 8:25 AM · edited Mon, 08 May 2023 at 8:26 AM

Thanks for the concern, but I'm absolutely fine - no need to worry. Just too much time on my hands and a mischievous imp with a weird sense of humour in my mind ! ;o)

The 3Dcheapskate* occasionally posts sensible stuff. Usually by accident.

*also available in ShareCG, DAZ, and CGBytes flavours.

ebasham ( ) posted Wed, 10 May 2023 at 10:13 AM
Site Admin
3dcheapskate posted at 2:44 AM Mon, 8 May 2023 - #2979278

I appear to have become a vendor for a short period around the middle of Apr 29th, and got 15 points for a gallery upload instead of 10. Please can you correct that.

Thank you for your honesty in this situation. We will be addressing this in an upcoming update!

lauraguo ( ) posted Wed, 10 May 2023 at 1:27 PM · edited Thu, 11 May 2023 at 9:17 AM
Site Admin

@3dcheapskate, I've adjusted your points, it should be correct now. Please post here if you're still seeing issues. Additionally, the root cause should also be fixed, so this shouldn't happen in the future.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.