Sat, Jul 27, 12:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 26 10:50 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Secret Kitten Python GAME for Poser 12

Ken1171_Designs ( ) posted Wed, 04 January 2023 at 11:43 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 5:06 AM
Online Now!

~Secret Kitten for Poser 12~

This is a Python script for Poser 12, and requires version 12.0.1029 or later.

And now for something completely different... this is the very first VIDEO GAME ever made for Poser! You can play it while waiting for a long background render, or just for the FUN of it. ^___^

Available at Renderosity and Poser Software stores.

6R9FhjtqyMuRQyQaXnnOK5rw1n1JJ3fnZXgtx1mi.jpg

It’s a variation of Hangman, where you try different letters to unveil a secret word. Here are some of the main features:

LNcmFdRRKorAIUT0E85Ofgk4FbVDUMT5B7KD2aR9.jpg

The game has a rich vocabulary of 1,600 words, and a nifty collection of 400 cute kitten images. You see a new one every time you win a match.

Z6WDPQLvJcewyfWhmKztzq2QyEKAepEexM0dqvWD.jpg

You are given a certain number of tries to unveil the secret word, which varies depending on its length. The secret words and kitten images never repeat in the same session, that is, until you close the game. They are then randomized next time the game is launched, so every game is unique.

mhWOKIYaBMD0WP0zPraYdzRckS1NW16yo696rxSP.jpg

The game keeps track of your progress, score, and even your winning streaks (number of consecutive wins). Your score is preserved between sessions, but you can reset it at any time by double-clicking it. It keeps track of the letters you have already tried, and reminds you when you type a repeated one.

4KVYjKwdLw6jlOBKoFGPlMYLXe9n2aLUdJOOcudG.jpg

Like most of my scripts, you can play it as a floating panel, dock it anywhere into the Poser interface, or disable auto-docking altogether by toggling it off. There are informative tooltips on all controls, so you always know what they do, and their possible options. The Status box displays all game messages, special keys and automations you can perform during game play. For example, if you press the “UP” key, the game automatically tries all vowels for you, which can save time and effort when playing this game.

Available at Renderosity and Poser Software stores.

This is the FIRST time a video game was released for Poser, and I am eager to see how the community will receive it. I hope you will love playing it as much as I loved making it. ^____^

My Store at Renderosity

My Store at PoserSoftware

Characters, Body Sculpts, Morph Corrections, Outfits, Python Scripts, Universal Heads, and Videogames!

infinity10 ( ) posted Thu, 05 January 2023 at 12:06 AM

😁😁

Eternal Hobbyist

ashleyb ( ) posted Thu, 25 January 2024 at 9:35 AM
Site Admin

Awesome! 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.