Sat, Jul 27, 1:16 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 26 10:50 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: DUF Morph Converter Python Script for Poser 12

Ken1171_Designs ( ) posted Mon, 18 April 2022 at 12:56 AM · edited Thu, 18 July 2024 at 11:24 PM
Online Now!

DUF Morph Converter Python Script for Poser 12

Rendo has just informed me that my new script for Poser 12, the "DUF Morph Converter P12" has just been released. This is a companion script for the "DUF Prop Converter P12" that allows converting MORPHS from DAZ Studio 4 DUF to existing converted PP2 props. 

?hash=0bcafce680c4695994584e029b978a46

There are some of the main features:

It's as easy as 1, 2, 3, with simple drag and drop operation. 

By default you can transfer ALL morphs, but you can also choose which ones you want to include.

The tool transfers not only the morphs, but also the dial groups and min/max values as set in DAZ Studio. 

This is the perfect companion for the DUF prop converter, expanding its usability. Check it out HERE. You can also check the demo video here to see a general tour on how to use it.

My Store at Renderosity

My Store at PoserSoftware

Characters, Body Sculpts, Morph Corrections, Outfits, Python Scripts, Universal Heads, and Videogames!

infinity10 ( ) posted Mon, 18 April 2022 at 2:42 AM

👍👏👏👏

Eternal Hobbyist

Ken1171_Designs ( ) posted Mon, 18 April 2022 at 3:14 PM
Online Now!

Today, a customer has identified an issue with the "DUF Morph Converter P12" where some DUF products stored their morphs over multiple folders, which was an unforeseen case. In those cases, the script would only detect morphs from the first folder. Today I have submitted update v1.0.1 that adds support for DUF contents with morphs scattered across multiple folders.

I am just waiting for Rendo to update the store ZIP file, since they don't let us do updates ourselves. If you have already purchased the script, you will receive a notification from Rendo that the product was updated, then you can reinstall it to get the changes. I always recommend removing the previous version before updating to avoid file versioning conflicts, and file duplications. You can use my "Script Manager P12" to quickly do that using the built-in script uninstaller, or do it manually otherwise.

Thanks to customer feedback, the script is now better than before.  :D

My Store at Renderosity

My Store at PoserSoftware

Characters, Body Sculpts, Morph Corrections, Outfits, Python Scripts, Universal Heads, and Videogames!

VedaDalsette ( ) posted Tue, 19 April 2022 at 1:51 PM

Noyce! I have it in my Wishlist and will purchase it when I do my next purchasing spree.

W11,Intel i9-14900KF @ 3.20GHz, 64.0 GB RAM, 64-bit, GeForce GTX 4070 Ti SUPER, 16GB. 

Old lady hobbyist.

All visual art or fiction is "playing with dolls."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.