Mon, Jun 3, 5:11 AM CDT

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff, ashleyb, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 02 3:32 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Download pending...

will2power ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2017 at 8:17 AM · edited Thu, 15 February 2024 at 12:33 PM

I have been waiting for 4 days now for my digital products to be delivered after my purchase on 12/16. I keep getting this email:

Dear will2power, This is a courtesy notification to let you know that your unpaid order #113114733 placed on 2017-12-16 will be deleted if not paid in full soon. To pay for your order, use the link below to go to your account page:

Pay Order 113114733

I have paid for this order. The Paypal transaction has gone through and the money has been taken from my account. I have said as much to store@renderosity.com . I have gotten this message three times and the first two times I responded with my Paypal transaction information but no one from Renderosity has returned any of my emails thus far.

I have paid already. I even got the Paypal email receipt to show that the transaction went through, according to them. Here are the transaction details.

Dec 16, 2017 21:00:08 EST Transaction ID: 9Y948223S12640238

PrestonW ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2017 at 12:09 PM

Hi,
PayPal says your payment is Pending until Dec 20, 2017. So your order cannot be marked as paid until this clears.

Preston

ElaineSheldrake ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2017 at 5:06 AM

Hi, Please can you tell me where I can find the Download links for my order which has been paid for order #113117260 as I need these now. Kindest regards, Elaine

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.