Fri, May 17, 10:29 PM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 17 9:24 pm)

Subject: Is there a demand in Pauline products?

EClark1894 ( ) posted Tue, 25 October 2016 at 9:47 AM

Hmm, come to think of it, I just got a check for CP for my Roxie stuff. Think I'll do a little something for Paul and Pauline as well. Maybe some nice smart props.

ruscular3d ( ) posted Sat, 05 November 2016 at 1:52 AM · edited Sat, 05 November 2016 at 1:54 AM

I just got Poser 11 pro, and it is my understanding that this version is supposedly going to make it easier to create new content. With that in mind already advance Pauline figures is I think going to be the base for poser 11. We may get more content creator than before, and I am hopeful of advance Pauline will be the new major player!

I am already waiting for Jawbreaker morphing for Pauline set and try my hand of making my own morph.

icprncss2 ( ) posted Sat, 05 November 2016 at 11:01 PM

Armor for both Pauline and Paul. Jewelry and other accessories such as watches for both as well. Boots for both figures.

RobZhena ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2016 at 5:09 PM

I am glad to see you followed through! Just one person's feedback: I never use dynamics. I will buy Sweet Summer because it looks like it should be easy to convert to conforming, and Pauline finally has some new shoes! My future purchases will be based on those two factors.

karanta ( ) posted Wed, 28 December 2016 at 6:04 AM

Hi everybody :)

I hope you all had a nice Christmas / Holidays time and I just want to wish you all a great new year.

More Pauline products will follow soon. Dynamic and maybe also conforming clothes, shoes and props.

Next set: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/pauline---poser-11---superfly/2723629/?p

My Renderosity Store

JimTS ( ) posted Wed, 01 February 2017 at 8:29 PM · edited Wed, 01 February 2017 at 8:29 PM

Stuff to use with Pauline? definitely.

A word is not the same with one writer as with another. One tears it from his guts. The other pulls it out of his overcoat pocket
Charles Péguy

Heat and animosity, contest and conflict, may sharpen the wits, although they rarely do;they never strengthen the understanding, clear the perspicacity, guide the judgment, or improve the heart
Walter Savage Landor

So is that TTFN or TANSTAAFL?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.