Sun, May 19, 11:16 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 12 6:37 am)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: Poser 11 and Poser Pro 11 on the same system

icprncss2 ( ) posted Mon, 03 October 2016 at 7:36 PM · edited Thu, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Can Poser 11 and Pro 11 be installed on the same drive the same as was possible with previous versions of Poser?

Richard60 ( ) posted Mon, 03 October 2016 at 10:38 PM

Not sure that it can be done. Both Poser 11 and Poser Pro 11 use the same program the only difference is the serial number used to activate it. I had the same issue with Poser Pro 2014 and Poser 2014GD, even putting the two programs in different locations did not allow both to be on the same computer. If you really need to you can change the serial number and activate the other version. Just make sure to deactivate the program before reactivating the other version. Your best course is to contact SmithMicro help to make sure I told will work and not use up your activations.

Poser 5, 6, 7, 8, Poser Pro 9 (2012), 10 (2014), 11, 12, 13

icprncss2 ( ) posted Tue, 04 October 2016 at 9:08 AM

I have P6 through P10 and Pro through Pro 2014 all on the same system with no problems. Guess I'll have to try tech support. They're likely to tell me the same thing. I hope they are not going that route. I have my reasons for having both versions and would like to continue.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.