Mon, Jun 3, 5:25 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 02 9:34 pm)

Subject: Resizing/repositioning a texture.

will2power ( ) posted Thu, 30 January 2014 at 3:12 PM · edited Sun, 02 June 2024 at 1:24 AM

The nearme figure has a feature that allows you to change the position of the texture when you're looking up or down, left or right. I've been looking to do something like this, but I haven't seen any kind of information on how this is accomplished. It doesn't look like the geometry is being manipulated, but the texture is. Does anyone know how this is accomplished?

bagginsbill ( ) posted Thu, 30 January 2014 at 3:22 PM · edited Thu, 30 January 2014 at 3:22 PM

In the advanced material window, Image_Map nodes have scale and offset coordinates. As with any node parameter, these can be made to animate, and/or track other properties such as elbow bend (no reason you'd want to do that, but you can).

Just noticed this is your first post. Welcome to the forum.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

will2power ( ) posted Thu, 30 January 2014 at 3:27 PM

Thanks a lot for the info. And thanks also for the welcome. I'll give that a try!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.