Sat, Jun 1, 4:49 PM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 01 3:00 am)

Subject: GND Shae issues.

JohnDoe641 ( ) posted Tue, 07 August 2012 at 1:09 PM · edited Sat, 04 May 2024 at 5:39 PM

I purchased the Shae morph and so far I'm liking how it looks but I have an issues which I'm sure can be fixed by me once I know what to do.

The issue is with mixing morphs between Ana and Shae. What I'm trying to do is use the Shae body but keep the Ana face and breast size/shape. When I apply Shae to Ana, the entire morph takes over and I can't seem to get the breasts back to how they looked before applying Shae's morphs. I've managed to figure out how to get Ana's original face morph back by setting the head morph to -1 but the teeth don't seem to work right afterwards, they poke out of the lips and I'm not sure how to fix this.

I've looked around for a way to revert the breast shape to the original Ana shape but I've had no luck finding a dial for it. I'm sure it's there somewhere, but someone just needs to point me in the right direction.

Besides those two things, I'm really liking the new character. :)

Hana-Hanabi ( ) posted Tue, 07 August 2012 at 1:13 PM

Have you selected the chest parts to look for the dials? Also, you may have to select the inner mouth and teeth sections to see if there's a face morph dial on those.

花 | 美 | 花美 | 花火 
...It's a pun. 

Teyon ( ) posted Tue, 07 August 2012 at 1:14 PM · edited Tue, 07 August 2012 at 1:15 PM

...have you tried selecting the breasts individually and looking to see if they have a morph named Shae?  It's usually the case with Full Body Morphs that the affected body parts will have a morph attached to them that the main dial in the body actor calls all at once to turn the morph on.

Edit: I see I was beaten to the punch!  :)

JohnDoe641 ( ) posted Tue, 07 August 2012 at 1:57 PM

I took a look at the chest section and there's no morph for Shae but in the collar properties there's a GND_Shae dial in the morphs section which reverts the breast size/shape to Ana but it also effects the shoulder and it loses the volume added from the Shae morph and it looks really weird that way.

I'm going to have to take a look at the teeth sections to see if there's anything I can tweak to fix the poke-through.

Teyon ( ) posted Tue, 07 August 2012 at 2:13 PM

Really? That sucks. :/  I was thinking maybe dialing them down a little would solve your issue but if it changes that much of the body, yeah, I could see how that would look weird. Doesn't Alyson 2 have breast size morphs though (I'm trying to avoid you having to mess with the teeth)? I thought Darrell put a few size/shaping morphs in her breasts. 

Blackhearted ( ) posted Tue, 07 August 2012 at 2:49 PM

"Really? That sucks. :/ "

??
Shae is a Full Body Morph (FBM), and is working exactly as intended. the Shae morph can be incrementally applied to Anastasia at different strengths by simply turning her dial.

what the OP is asking - being able to independantly mix and match random parts of Shae with parts of Anastasia -- like Shae's arms or breasts separately - would require her to be broken up into dozens and dozens of morphs and be sold as a 'Morphs ++' pack for Alyson2.  

there are many looks achievable with the combination of morphs included with Anastasia and Shae.  you can click the dial and go to Settings, and remove the limits that i have set for each dial for more positive/negative adjustment. 

if you ARE trying to mix and match different parts of an FBM - such as turning the Shae morph to 1.0 on the Thigh but not the Shin, then you can use the Morphing Tool in Poser set to Smooth to smooth over the seams that result. YMMV - FBMs arent really intended to be used in this way. 

"I've managed to figure out how to get Ana's original face morph back by setting the head morph to -1 but the teeth don't seem to work right afterwards, they poke out of the lips and I'm not sure how to fix this."

^if youre doing this, you also need to turn the GND_Shae morph on the upper and lower teeth to -1.   

Teyon ( ) posted Tue, 07 August 2012 at 3:27 PM

I meant that sucks in terms of me being wrong not that it didn't work. Just to clarify. :D

EClark1894 ( ) posted Wed, 08 August 2012 at 10:09 AM

Quote - what the OP is asking - being able to independantly mix and match random parts of Shae with parts of Anastasia -- like Shae's arms or breasts separately - would require her to be broken up into dozens and dozens of morphs and be sold as a 'Morphs ++' pack for Alyson2.  

And what's wrong with that? I'd buy it in a heartbeat!

JohnDoe641 ( ) posted Thu, 09 August 2012 at 1:45 AM · edited Thu, 09 August 2012 at 1:45 AM

Quote - "Really? That sucks. :/ "

??
Shae is a Full Body Morph (FBM), and is working exactly as intended. the Shae morph can be incrementally applied to Anastasia at different strengths by simply turning her dial.

what the OP is asking - being able to independantly mix and match random parts of Shae with parts of Anastasia -- like Shae's arms or breasts separately - would require her to be broken up into dozens and dozens of morphs and be sold as a 'Morphs ++' pack for Alyson2.  

there are many looks achievable with the combination of morphs included with Anastasia and Shae.  you can click the dial and go to Settings, and remove the limits that i have set for each dial for more positive/negative adjustment. 

if you ARE trying to mix and match different parts of an FBM - such as turning the Shae morph to 1.0 on the Thigh but not the Shin, then you can use the Morphing Tool in Poser set to Smooth to smooth over the seams that result. YMMV - FBMs arent really intended to be used in this way. 

"I've managed to figure out how to get Ana's original face morph back by setting the head morph to -1 but the teeth don't seem to work right afterwards, they poke out of the lips and I'm not sure how to fix this."

^if youre doing this, you also need to turn the GND_Shae morph on the upper and lower teeth to -1.   

Ah, so it's not possible then. Well I'll see what I can do with Alys stock morphs with Ana. Maybe I can get her chest close to what it looked like before I applied Shae. And thanks for the tip on the teeh, I'm going to try that asap. :D

Quote - > Quote - what the OP is asking - being able to independantly mix and match random parts of Shae with parts of Anastasia -- like Shae's arms or breasts separately - would require her to be broken up into dozens and dozens of morphs and be sold as a 'Morphs ++' pack for Alyson2.  

And what's wrong with that? I'd buy it in a heartbeat!

Also yes, I would buy this too. :P

AetherDream ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 8:36 PM

Quote - > Quote - 'Morphs ++' pack for Alyson2.  

Yes please. I would love it if someone came out with a Morphs ++ type thing for Alyson.

"People who attempt define what art is or is not, are not artists"---Luminescence

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.