Sat, Jun 1, 3:39 PM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 01 3:00 am)

Subject: What could cause this?

JohnDoe641 ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2012 at 1:15 PM · edited Sun, 12 May 2024 at 2:49 AM

file_483834.jpg

I'm working with Alyson2/Anastasia in PP2012 and I just noticed a problem with both of the ankles in one of my scenes. I've no clue how that could happen and it only appears to show up when I bend the legs and keep the feet in that position. I'd just create the scene over again but whenever I save the pose and apply it to another a2/ana it never ends up right and it took me about a week to pose her they way I wanted, so annoying.

Is there any way to fix something like this? WTF did I do? :(

26Fahrenheit ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2012 at 1:20 PM

looks like a falloff problem with the ankle

HERE are my FREEBEE's

infinity10 ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2012 at 8:05 PM

Play around with the joint parameters.  Adjusting the centre of the jp is usually a quick fix for me.

Eternal Hobbyist

ima70 ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2012 at 8:30 PM

Aplying a pose without tourning off inverse kinematic, maybe?

3doutlaw ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2012 at 10:02 PM

It appears to be a case of the Long-toed Foot Spikes.  I think they sell a cream for that :tongue1:

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.