Sat, Jun 8, 9:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 05 2:02 pm)

Subject: New Fractal Showcase

Lenord ( ) posted Tue, 03 April 2012 at 3:59 PM · edited Sat, 18 May 2024 at 6:50 PM

The New Fractal Showcase Window is now up for March uploads.

We will try to keep it current from now on instead of letting it go for 6 months without changing.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/subcom/community/fractals/

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

Bampster ( ) posted Tue, 03 April 2012 at 6:46 PM

Looks like a really interesting beginning for the "New" Fractal Forums!!!!!

kareldg ( ) posted Wed, 04 April 2012 at 8:34 AM

Thanks Len for starting the Showcase again.

I always liked it.

Lenord ( ) posted Wed, 04 April 2012 at 9:34 AM

I did too, the fact that it hadn't changed in months is what lead me to investigate where the hell the Coordinators and Mods were, nobody home taking care of Bidness.

alida ( ) posted Wed, 04 April 2012 at 3:56 PM

great showcase with  interesting images

Bampster ( ) posted Wed, 04 April 2012 at 8:41 PM

I agree, it is abour time that Fractals are seen as more than just "eye candy". In fact. they are gateways which lead to  more intense levels of perceptiom. In fact, I firmly believe that MB3 has inflienced my drawing style. And it was the encouragement of the people at Rendo that has created my paradigm shift.You guys are best!!!!!

mountmous ( ) posted Thu, 05 April 2012 at 12:35 AM

What a beautiful selection of images (quite intimidating in fact ^_^). Did you notice there's one image that's put in twice? And the new banner looks wonderful; good size. Wouldn't it be nice to have a link to the forum on the showcase page?

Lenord ( ) posted Thu, 05 April 2012 at 6:52 AM

Quote - What a beautiful selection of images (quite intimidating in fact ^_^). Did you notice there's one image that's put in twice? And the new banner looks wonderful; good size. Wouldn't it be nice to have a link to the forum on the showcase page?

Thanks for pointing that out, I fixed it

KnightWolverine ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2012 at 8:25 PM

We have a Fractal Showcase????......rofl....now you tell me.....well i guess better late than pregnant huh?......lol.....

(((Makes mental note to self)))....."come to the forums more often"....(Smiles)...

I'll get with the program here eventually....now that I know it's revamped and updated..

I keep forgetting theres more here than just the galleries....my bad....lol...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.