Wed, May 22, 10:41 PM CDT

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 19 8:20 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Darth J's WIP and Freebies (Take 2)

DarthJ ( ) posted Sat, 23 May 2020 at 3:19 PM

manstory 7 T.jpg

manstory 8T.jpg

manstory 9 T.jpg

manstory 10 T.jpg

DarthJ ( ) posted Sat, 23 May 2020 at 6:07 PM

manstory 11 T.jpg

DarthJ ( ) posted Sat, 23 May 2020 at 7:20 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

manstory 12 T.jpg

DarthJ ( ) posted Mon, 25 May 2020 at 5:21 PM ยท edited Mon, 25 May 2020 at 5:23 PM

manstory 15 t.jpg

DOWNLOAD :

https://sharecg.com/v/95824/view/11/Poser/COLONIAL-MANSION

DarthJ ( ) posted Mon, 25 May 2020 at 5:24 PM

manstory 13 ter T.jpg

Ometeotl ( ) posted Tue, 26 May 2020 at 8:15 AM

Wow! Great! Thank you very much for all your creations (c:

bwldrd ( ) posted Tue, 26 May 2020 at 10:30 AM

Cool, Thank you. Question, where can the water trough/wash tub be found?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

tomyee ( ) posted Tue, 26 May 2020 at 11:21 AM

These "tour guide" renders are great, thank you for releasing this!

DarthJ ( ) posted Tue, 26 May 2020 at 12:08 PM

Quote : where can the water trough/wash tub be found?

The whole set - tub with water, pitcher, washing table, mirror and oil lamp was once a Propsclub item at RDNA, don't remember if it was free or very cheap. RDNA however is RIP, 'taken over" by DAZ.. Couldn't find a trace of the bath, not even my own ZIP file. Maybe you have more luck.

DarthJ ( ) posted Tue, 26 May 2020 at 11:21 PM ยท edited Tue, 26 May 2020 at 11:31 PM

The whole set once more including an oil lamp and a sponge which most be hidden somewhere.

More tricks : light is provided by the window glass Emission being set to 60.

And nobody has guessed yet which figure this is. Figure, hairdo, bath set, Darthj, all vintage.

mansion bath.jpg

EldritchCellar ( ) posted Sat, 30 May 2020 at 2:47 PM

Its V3

W10 Pro, HP Envy X360 Laptop, Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, Intel UHD, 16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM, 1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD

Mudbox 2022, Adobe PS CC, Poser Pro 11.3, Blender 2.9, Wings3D 2.2.5

My Freestuff and Gallery at ShareCG

hborre ( ) posted Sat, 30 May 2020 at 6:10 PM

That's what she looks like, V3.

DarthJ ( ) posted Sat, 30 May 2020 at 7:10 PM

Finally somebody remembers poor V3, she reigned for a few years only.

hborre ( ) posted Sat, 30 May 2020 at 8:33 PM

Still use her on occasions.

DarthJ ( ) posted Sun, 31 May 2020 at 4:54 PM ยท edited Sun, 31 May 2020 at 4:55 PM

Time to move on to our next subject.

next freebie.jpg

EldritchCellar ( ) posted Mon, 01 June 2020 at 6:24 PM

Hi DarthJ, sorry to interrupt the narrative but could you tell me which hair that is that V3 is sporting there? Is that one of the Koz hairs?

W10 Pro, HP Envy X360 Laptop, Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, Intel UHD, 16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM, 1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD

EldritchCellar ( ) posted Mon, 01 June 2020 at 6:48 PM

...Nevermind. Kyoko Hair MK-3

https://poserdazfreebies.miraheze.org/wiki/Kyoko_Hair_MK-3

DarthJ ( ) posted Wed, 03 June 2020 at 5:07 PM ยท edited Wed, 03 June 2020 at 5:09 PM

That is correct for the bath scene ....but not for the "orangy fire" scene. which is using California hair, and that latest render isn't V3 BTW. For this render the hairdo changed again, to LongHair_Evo.

sp3 2020 2 tekst.jpg

EldritchCellar ( ) posted Wed, 03 June 2020 at 5:15 PM

Ah. Well, must be Steph Petite 3 then, but that looks like a Thorne/Sarsa face. But will wait and see more...

DarthJ ( ) posted Sat, 17 April 2021 at 11:26 AM

If you never import your own created 3D files it may be unknown to you that since Poser 14 those files are no longer correctly mapped. As a result you can't apply textures or even some materials to the files. The workaround is to use an older Poser version to import a 3D file and create a Poser prop. Which can then be transferred to the latest Poser version runtime with correct mapping. Problem : I have a new pc once more and my old Poser 10 is gone, or rather its password. Which excludes many freebies except for the following one :

A SINGLE MARKET STALL

SM STALL.jpg

DarthJ ( ) posted Thu, 08 July 2021 at 8:04 AM

It gets worse : besides losing an "old" Poser to import the textures correctly mapped I now seem to have lost the picture editor used for creating those textures and worst of all the unique program enabling me not only to create 3D models but also to export these as 3DS files. Both are very old programs so maybe they are no longer compatible with Windows after some recent updates. So once more constructing 3D models may be finished.

bwldrd ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2021 at 12:44 PM

Darn, sorry to hear that as I enjoy your stuff :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

DarthJ ( ) posted Wed, 28 July 2021 at 2:14 PM

I'm reduced to rummaging old files and from time to time I find an abandoned project. Next comes testing the project, was it ready for release or is it just a failed beta ? Any other reason(s) for not relasing it ? Such as this one, the "Faux Balcony" Meant to be only a little vignette for little scenes. The rest of the building is missing, hence the "faux". Actually there is no balcony at all, just an opening door, so "faux" too.

FAUX BALCONY 2.jpg

DarthJ ( ) posted Wed, 28 July 2021 at 2:24 PM

This model has been imported straight into Poser 12 so mapped textures are not possible. Poser Surface maps have been used for all the materials except 1, the metal railing. For which a physical surface node has also been supplied (just check the material tab). Poser surface :

FAUX BALCONY 4.jpg

Physical Surface :

FAUX BALCONY 5.jpg

DarthJ ( ) posted Wed, 28 July 2021 at 2:27 PM

Just duplicate if you also need to render part of the building underneath

FAUX BALCONY 6.jpg

DarthJ ( ) posted Wed, 28 July 2021 at 5:45 PM ยท edited Wed, 28 July 2021 at 5:47 PM

So to restart I need a new copy of 3 software programs :

• Micro Application Architecte 3D ultimate version. A French program though i need this exact version, the other ones don't offer the option to export 3DS.
  • less a necessity but Microsoft Picture It would make work on textures easier.
  • an older copy of Poser, 8 or 10.

if someone would see a copy for sale ... in the EU preferably. I don't want to spend a fortune on customs duties either.

DarthJ ( ) posted Thu, 05 August 2021 at 8:05 PM

... there is also this Control Tower (based on an Airfix kit) lingering in a corner ...

CONTROL TOWER.jpg

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 12 August 2021 at 3:10 PM

Great to "see" you here again, DJ. Missed your stuff. That's a great looking control tower, btw.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

DarthJ ( ) posted Thu, 12 August 2021 at 7:27 PM

Other colour scheme (according to pictures) . Not pleased about the height of the railing (and as mentioned I can't change it anymore).

CONTROL TOWER 2.jpg

primorge ( ) posted Sun, 15 August 2021 at 2:31 PM

Why don't you just model and texture your stuff in a regular modeler like Blender? There's all kinds of archi add ons for it, things that are light years ahead of the old tech, plus it has a built in 3d painting function. Seems like you got up to speed with Superfly in no time, Blender shouldn't be that difficult to get comfortable with.

DarthJ ( ) posted Sun, 15 August 2021 at 7:11 PM

I took me more than 20 years learning to manipulate Poser. On the other hand I never managed to work with Daz Studio. Either a program is compatible with my brain or it isn't. I'll see if Blender does(n't).

primorge ( ) posted Mon, 16 August 2021 at 10:02 PM

https://youtu.be/xMVWAaKfWXs

DarthJ ( ) posted Tue, 17 August 2021 at 4:30 AM

I found a very good tutorial for beginners on Youtube so now I am learning how to make a donut. Even if I succeed it could take 10 years before I get to architecture.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 2021 at 6:11 PM

Mate, Wings is light years behind Blender in terms of features, but it's dead easy to use. Blimey, if I can use it, anyone can. The UV functions are shite - IMO - though. I drop my stuff into UVMapper Pro then paint up stuff in Photoshop.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.