Sat, Jun 1, 4:50 PM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 01 3:00 am)

Subject: I'm looking for a runners track or a good picture of one.

JohnDoe641 ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 2010 at 4:19 AM · edited Sat, 11 May 2024 at 9:09 PM

file_462123.jpg

Sort of like that, even this as a full or half set:

http://www.sckans.edu/stadium/images/Stadium-large.jpg

I really don't want to pay 150$ for that image of the track, so I was hoping someone made a runners track but I can't seem to find one. My runners aren't up to running when there's no track! :(

Coleman ( ) posted Sun, 28 November 2010 at 7:04 PM

Closest Poser version I know of is Meshbox's Summer Olympics buildings... not running tracks though.

http://meshbox.com/summersports2008.html

For free photos you can try morguefile.com

Anniebel ( ) posted Mon, 29 November 2010 at 9:10 AM

I made a very basic one a few years ago, you can see it here in this thread - Anyone know of a race track

The link in the thread is no longer active, but I have uploaded it to my public file locker if you want it - Anniebel, it is on the Artist Input page

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched... but felt in the heart.

Helen Keller

My Gallery                       My Freebies                        My Store

Coleman ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 2010 at 9:38 PM

Thanks Anniebel!

JohnDoe641 ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2010 at 10:32 PM

Coleman, the ones from meshbox look great but didn't exactly fit what I had in mind. Thanks though. :D

Annibel, that was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for reuploading the file. Yay. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.