Mon, Jun 17, 3:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 16 8:21 pm)

Subject: Sephanie 4 Character Morphs resetting in Poser 8

ghosty12 ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 7:11 AM · edited Wed, 25 October 2023 at 10:48 AM

I am having a weird problem with Stephanie 4 and some of the character morphs I got for her in Poser 8. The problem is I load in Steph 4 and the character morph and the like. Do what I have to do and such and save the file.

When I open that PZ3 again the face morph has been reset back to the original Stephy 4 and I have to reload the morph again. Though the strange thing is that the body morph seems to be ok but the face morph gets reset.

Can anyone help me please to work out why this happens in Poser 8 as I have no problems with Victoria4. It is only Stephanie 4 that I am having problems with. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you. :D

You know you enjoy 3D Art when you realize that your life is a piece of 3D Art. :)

Core I7 8700K, 32GB, RTX 3060 12G, Windows 10 64bit, Poser 9 / Pro 2012 / Pro 2014, Daz Studio 4.20 Pro

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 9:25 AM

Try memorize before saving and see if this fixes the problem.  Also, do you have all the SR's installed?

ghosty12 ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 3:37 PM

Hi thank you for the info I had a go and it didn't do what I hoped it would do. So I am at a loss as to why Poser can not keep the face morph information intact for Stephanie 4, when I reload the PZ3. It is really strange.

You know you enjoy 3D Art when you realize that your life is a piece of 3D Art. :)

Core I7 8700K, 32GB, RTX 3060 12G, Windows 10 64bit, Poser 9 / Pro 2012 / Pro 2014, Daz Studio 4.20 Pro

Medzinatar ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 3:53 PM

Do you have "use external binary morph targets" checked in General Prefs?
If so try unchecking and see if that helps.
Also, do you get same result if character is save as CR2 and then reloaded?

ghosty12 ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 3:53 PM · edited Tue, 24 August 2010 at 4:05 PM

No not that I know of, as the problem only affected Stephanie 4 and not Victoria 4 when used in the same scene. In the end I found out what was resetting the facial morphs, seems that the base figure I had made up I had included the Aiko4 and The Girl4 morph injections as well and for some reason having them included, would reset the face morphs. So a case of go figure. lol

Thank you again for the help I have solved my problem all due to using Aiko 4 and The Girl 4 injection morphs. :D

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 6:22 PM

That has been a reoccurring problem that has cropped up here in the forum every now and then.  I have experienced that situation, and I attribute that to all the morph channels occupied by other morph packages.  It would be nice to build one master model but that file size would be tremendous.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.