Wed, Apr 24, 8:19 PM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 24 8:16 pm)

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

jartz ( ) posted Thu, 29 September 2022 at 9:14 PM

I want to ask: will the 1.3 Beta be weight-mapped?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus N50-600 - Intel Core i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz · Windows 10 Home/11 upgrade 64-bit · 16GB DDR4 RAM · 1TB SSD and 1TB HDD; Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 - 6GB GDDR5 VRAM; Software: Poser Pro 11x

odf ( ) posted Thu, 29 September 2022 at 9:47 PM · edited Thu, 29 September 2022 at 9:49 PM
Online Now!

jartz posted at 9:14 PM Thu, 29 September 2022 - #4445533

I want to ask: will the 1.3 Beta be weight-mapped?

Not fully. The thigh, jaw and tongue are now weight-mapped, the rest isn't. Weight-maps can be injected via pose files, so I'm planning to weight-map the remaining joints by and by and release them as "extension packages."

I know that's not ideal, but it's necessary to prevent myself from getting overwhelmed with the amount of work.

-- I'm not mad at you, just Westphalian.

jartz ( ) posted Fri, 30 September 2022 at 12:43 AM

Thanks for letting me know.  Don’t get overwhelmed with a lot, no pressure here.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus N50-600 - Intel Core i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz · Windows 10 Home/11 upgrade 64-bit · 16GB DDR4 RAM · 1TB SSD and 1TB HDD; Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 - 6GB GDDR5 VRAM; Software: Poser Pro 11x

odf ( ) posted Fri, 30 September 2022 at 1:21 AM
Online Now!
primorge posted at 7:00 PM Thu, 29 September 2022 - #4445526

I'm playing about with 1.2 at the moment and I'm curious what software you used to create her included morphs. Surely not Wings? Although it's possible with it's magnet functions...

All the modeling and morphing for Antonia 1.2 was just lo-res voxel pushing in Wings. The base mesh changes for 1.3 were done in Blender, but most of the morphs in Poser with the morph tool.

odf ( ) posted Fri, 30 September 2022 at 3:36 AM
Online Now!

Well, here goes nuffing...

Since we're not allowed to post direct links, you'll have to solve a series of easy puzzles to find the beta:

1) Find the website github dot com.

2) Find the repository named "odf/Antonia.Polygon-1.3".

3) Click on "Releases" on the right side.

4) There should be only one release, which is named "Antonia 1.3 beta1". Click on "Assets" to see the available downloads.

5) Both "source code" downloads contain exactly the same files. Pick your favorite format and download away.

The download is fairly big (43MB) because with SaintFox's kind permission it includes the Toni Polygon texture by her and Digital-Lion.

I hope you enjoy.

FVerbaas ( ) posted Fri, 30 September 2022 at 4:14 AM
Forum Coordinator
odf posted at 3:36 AM Fri, 30 September 2022 - #4445544

Well, here goes nuffing...

I hope you enjoy

For reasons beyond my limited understanding these forums do not have a 'thumbs up' button, alas, so I have to resort to a post:

THANKS. WELL DONE!

bwldrd ( ) posted Fri, 30 September 2022 at 5:01 AM

Thank you very much. Will play with her later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

adp001 ( ) posted Fri, 30 September 2022 at 5:36 AM · edited Fri, 30 September 2022 at 5:37 AM
jartz ( ) posted Fri, 30 September 2022 at 6:14 AM

I'll check it out.  Thank you so much!

primorge ( ) posted Fri, 30 September 2022 at 6:23 AM · edited Fri, 30 September 2022 at 6:23 AM

Just woke up, downloaded, and installed. I took a quick look. Everything looks pretty good with the topology, there's a bit of stretching of the UVs at the pupil that wasn't there before but it doesn't appear to be an issue. Haven't tried the bends yet as I have to head off to work. I'll post my thoughts after a better examination, I'll post them over on my character WIP thread as I work on things. As you're one of a handful (maybe) of people looking there you'll see what I'm doing.

Here's hoping future versions don't break morphs but I understand the reasoning. And I see the warning in the ReadMe about future updates changing things.

Well Done and Thanks odf.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Fri, 30 September 2022 at 8:24 AM

Downloaded, installed, works fine in P11.  Many thanks.  

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 30 September 2022 at 10:16 AM

Downloaded. I'll install and check her out later. I will post my thoughts here.

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

odf ( ) posted Fri, 30 September 2022 at 7:19 PM · edited Fri, 30 September 2022 at 7:19 PM
Online Now!

Thanks everyone for your support and feedback!

adp001 posted at 5:36 AM Fri, 30 September 2022 -#4445549

Thanks!

Problem with posting links?

No, it's just that officially we're not supposed to post direct links, although I can't recall ever seeing it enforced.

primorge posted at 6:23 AM Fri, 30 September 2022 - #4445551

Here's hoping future versions don't break morphs but I understand the reasoning. And I see the warning in the ReadMe about future updates changing things.

Future morph breakage is unlikely. I've fixed all the things in the mesh that have been bugging me. Further improvements are certainly possible, but I think if I really caught a desire to create the "perfect" mesh at some point, it would make more sense to create a new figure from scratch.

Changes in grouping could of course also break meshes, and there are some I've considered and might experiment with. But I can't see the advantages being large enough to justify breaking things.

The third possibility I can see is a modified base shape. I don't like her current default genital area much and once I have a few morphs for that, might pick one to be the new default. But since that wouldn't change vertex orders and such, any morphs affected should be easy to fix.

What I was thinking of mostly when I wrote that in the ReadMe where changes in the rigging that could affect poses and conforming clothes to some degree. But well, no guarantees...

odf ( ) posted Fri, 30 September 2022 at 10:21 PM
Online Now!

Now that the "hard work" is done, I get to play. What kind of new content would y'all be most interested in seeing in the near future? Morphs, clothes, poses, something else? As for clothes, would raw OBJ files be of interest, at all? I could also convert existing morphs for Antonia 1.2 to some extent, but that only makes sense to me if I have permission to redistribute them.

As per usual, no promises. 😄

jonnybode ( ) posted Fri, 30 September 2022 at 10:30 PM · edited Fri, 30 September 2022 at 10:30 PM

Thanks a lot, been a fan of the Antonia figure for a long time.

Here is my folder with your Antonia beta releases, dont know if I missed some  :-)

Fv41pEN8Pmu3kwRtrdygZrXa2ybqaga4maukK6wb.JPG

jartz ( ) posted Fri, 30 September 2022 at 11:03 PM

odf posted at 10:21 PM Fri, 30 September 2022 - #4445603

Now that the "hard work" is done, I get to play. What kind of new content would y'all be most interested in seeing in the near future? Morphs, clothes, poses, something else? As for clothes, would raw OBJ files be of interest, at all? I could also convert existing morphs for Antonia 1.2 to some extent, but that only makes sense to me if I have permission to redistribute them.

I'd love to see some morphs for her, to give her some character and uniqueness.  I love to see some shoes/footwear and some poses.

I'm liking the 1.3 Beta so far.  Especially how you did the breast morphs, for that cleavage/push-up bra effect.

I hope to do a render of her with the morph I did with version 1.2.  I did the Copy Morphs From, and it did the trick with one problem, the feet and toes were not aligned.  I corrected it with the morph brush in Poser and touched it up in Blender.

It's still a good start.

odf ( ) posted Fri, 30 September 2022 at 11:32 PM
Online Now!
jonnybode posted at 10:30 PM Fri, 30 September 2022 - #4445604

Thanks a lot, been a fan of the Antonia figure for a long time.

Here is my folder with your Antonia beta releases, dont know if I missed some  :-)

Wow, you've kept them all. That's impressive. The list looks pretty comprehensive to me, but I haven't really kept track, especially not on the pre-github versions.

odf ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 12:23 AM
Online Now!
jartz posted at 11:03 PM Fri, 30 September 2022 - #4445605

I'd love to see some morphs for her, to give her some character and uniqueness.  I love to see some shoes/footwear and some poses.

I'm quite keen to try my hand at some face/character morphs. We'll have to see how it goes. I've tried to make shoes in MD, with not a lot of success so far. Maybe I need to switch to Blender or do a mix. I'd like to make some sandals in the style that Nami from One Piece wears. 😁

I'm liking the 1.3 Beta so far.  Especially how you did the breast morphs, for that cleavage/push-up bra effect.

Glad you like those. A rather minimalistic set so far, but one can always add more.

I hope to do a render of her with the morph I did with version 1.2.  I did the Copy Morphs From, and it did the trick with one problem, the feet and toes were not aligned.  I corrected it with the morph brush in Poser and touched it up in Blender.

Neat! I'm not surprised that the feet and toes were a problem, what with the toecaps gone and all the touching of different parts of the mesh. I'd be expecting issues similar to the ones I had with the lips, or worse.

arrow1 ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 12:32 AM

Cannot get eyes materials or textures to work! Cheers

Custom built computer 128 gigs RAM,2 Terrabyte hard drive, NVIDIA RTX 3060 12 Gig, Intel i9, Dual Dell Screens, 0/S Windows 10, networked to a Special 12th Generation intel I9, RTX 3060 12 Gig, Windows 11,64 gigs RAM, Dual Phillips Screens, 2 Terrabyte SSD Hard Drive plus 1 Terrabyte Hard Drive,3rd Computer intel i7,64 gigs ram, Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GeForce 1660 Ti 6 Gig,1 Terrabyte Hard Drive, OS Windows 10 64 Bit Dual Samsung Syncmaster 226bw Screens.Plus Lenovo Laptop 64 Bit,12 gigs Ram.Intel i7 chip.Windows 10 Pro and Ultimate. 4 x 2 Terrabyte Hard Drives and 2 x 2 Terrabyte external USB Hard drives. All Posers from 4 to Poser 2010 and 2012, 2014. Poser 11 and 12, 13, Hexagon 2.5 64 Bit, Carrara 8.5 Pro 64 bit, Adobe Photoshop CS4 Creative Production Suite. Adobe Photoshop CC 2022, Vue 10 and 10.5 Infinite Vue 11 14.5 Infinite plus Vue 15 and 16 Infinite. DAZ Studio 4.20, iClone 7 with 3DXchange and Character Creator3, Nikon D3 Camera with several lenses. Just added 2x 2 Terrabyte portable hard drives.

odf ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 1:00 AM · edited Sat, 01 October 2022 at 1:08 AM
Online Now!

arrow1 posted at 12:32 AM Sat, 1 October 2022 - #4445611

Cannot get eyes materials or textures to work! Cheers

Do they not render or just not show up in preview? The corneas are all white for me in preview (Poser12), but the eyes render fine in both FireFly and SuperFly.

ETA: It seems the cause of this is that Poser's preview doesn't like having an active Cycles Surface node in the material. I'm using Cycles to get the diffraction in the cornea, so if someone can come up with an equivalent setup based on only Physical Surface and non-cycles nodes, that would presumably solve it.

odf ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 1:31 AM · edited Sat, 01 October 2022 at 1:31 AM
Online Now!

Okay, had a closer look. The corneas become transparent and the irises visible in preview when I set the renderer to FireFly in the render settings. Looks like the preview tries to mimic the active renderer, but then throws up its arms when that's SuperFly and Cycles nodes are involved.

Can anyone confirm?

primorge ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 1:41 AM · edited Sat, 01 October 2022 at 1:42 AM

I like to make my own morphs so not much interest on that front, no offense, just how I use Poser. More on that later, I'll start work on that as soon as I get some time off.

Raw obj clothing files would be terrific. I like rigging clothes but not much time to model things, other than PANTIES (shouting this), with other stuff going on. If you share some of your MD things that would be awesome :)

primorge ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 1:47 AM
odf posted at 1:31 AM Sat, 1 October 2022 - #4445613

Okay, had a closer look. The corneas become transparent and the irises visible in preview when I set the renderer to FireFly in the render settings. Looks like the preview tries to mimic the active renderer, but then throws up its arms when that's SuperFly and Cycles nodes are involved.

Can anyone confirm?

Yes. Can confirm.

odf ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 2:11 AM
Online Now!
primorge posted at 1:41 AM Sat, 1 October 2022 - #4445614

I like to make my own morphs so not much interest on that front, no offense, just how I use Poser. More on that later, I'll start work on that as soon as I get some time off.

None taken! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Raw obj clothing files would be terrific. I like rigging clothes but not much time to model things, other than PANTIES (shouting this), with other stuff going on. If you share some of your MD things that would be awesome :)

Cool! I'll clean up and package what I have.

odf ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 2:20 AM
Online Now!

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Some possible promo images: UtOf7URBMhaqPxj6pHPjkejSUQLY7J5CAAeEf1yO.png

odf ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 2:34 AM
Online Now!

Or maybe something more fake-outdoorsy...? (A while ago someone tried to convince me to optimize Toni for the bikini babe market.)3SFjCe16CBgwkI4wuyU3pgMnwwcb6i79rxHjxoi9.png

odf ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 3:34 AM · edited Sat, 01 October 2022 at 3:34 AM
Online Now!

Also available: aspiring bodybuilder Toni (although the muscle fans will yell at me because she's not nearly jacked enough).b0kVgRYSa8uwhOH5LAo09adaTUsqnYZYKwcrTVDf.png

adp001 ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 8:33 AM

You can use this simple addition to break up the highlights and brighten up the skin texture:

6e1UTsVpvVfx3y7te5IZUcVsHJSvQe0dagoOheEb.png

Use "Value 1" from "Math_Function_2" to control the intensity of the Voronoi effect. Or change Multiply to Add or whatever you want to try :)

"Voronoi" is available in P11 and P12.

primorge ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 9:39 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains violence

I took a closer look at Ant today.

I like the minimalist morphs and parm group set ups

She bends very good, better than most even without the JCMs you'd expect in typical areas. The bends aren't SO good that I can't personalize things with my own JCMs. A+

I have one minor critique as a negative. It's not anything that will effect my personal use but it's a Poser standard non typical choice on your part...

You let Poser write out an obj to be referenced figureResFile by the cr2. You didn't repoint to a unimesh obj in Geometries. The obj included in the distribution is unwelded at body part groups. It's useless for people wanting to create FBM without a welding exporter. Perhaps there's a reason but assuming folks less informed are using it? 

primorge ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 9:41 AM

Lol. I'm not sure how that violence advisory got attached :D

Let's just assume I didn't say those things violently

hborre ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 9:49 AM
Online Now!

I took a look at her last night and I don't totally agree with the values chosen for SSS, the skin tone is too pink, at least for my taste.  I recommend these values instead;

Red = 0.482

Green = 0.169

Blue = 0.109

This is what you will get as SSS response:  lG67ZHdqP48rsUGozyXLVaFrnniJgVH5X5nfyUeC.png

As opposed to this:                                       TGomqWnuOE3WvPdp4jxrqf2GOEH4lf5VEEdTKpRO.png

I get a better, natural look under a neutral light HDR.

primorge ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 10:10 AM · edited Sat, 01 October 2022 at 10:35 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Here's Antonia 1.2 obj straight from Geometries in Mudbox with an aggressive smooth applied. Also notable that the 1.2 obj throws no mesh error warnings upon import... which is actually a rare thing for a Poser figure mesh. Most Poser figures throw at least a high valence vertex warning, not so with 1.2

3YxSnze8XKjmsmkHpVcrqRikSkCG0ZyHiQvCgcGs.png

Here's the 1.3 obj import. It now throws an incomplete UV set warning. Not sure why this is, it won't effect my usage but I figured I'd point it out.

qnLvEDpdm8VqbpCWspLFhUtVBtOXziGx8wrKRH2Y.png

Here's an aggressive smooth applied...

MuncQ3pf5hd89wVfFDc1NpbfcP1hBV6jquF8QaBH.png

Being that I use PML this won't effect me at all but as I said it's non standard to have an unwelded mesh in a distribution.

primorge ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 10:12 AM

Sorry hborre, crosspost.

adp001 ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 11:23 AM

I have no problem to import and use the provided OBJ in Blender and with Cinema 4D. UV is also fine.

primorge ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 11:28 AM

Mudbox is over aggressive with warnings. Most of the time it's ignorable. The mesh however is unwelded no matter where you import it unless you use an exporter such as yours or PML. I just figured I'd point it out as it's unusual nowadays and would/does have an easy solution... depending of course how odf edited his original obj for 1.3

primorge ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 11:32 AM

As far as the UVs being fine. That's a matter of workflow opinion. Stacked UVs are a thing of the past. One couldn't expect odf to remap his figure though, the changes he made to the mesh are a welcome change for my usage.

primorge ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 11:56 AM · edited Sat, 01 October 2022 at 11:56 AM

Blender...

jsh7wdZOTWAHYj9einZPpwFYz1kPO0GZeufDaRJP.png

2CWEl1LMryiBMurnnDwAQ5M4y1VGPGFyCmBfGZ8F.png

Interestingly no splits with Blender, just hard seams

Zbrush

HNVAQSglswB5nWXn1QQ5OtFzqLDccr1yHLtjkEYN.png

adp001 ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 12:17 PM

primorge posted at 11:32 AM Sat, 1 October 2022 - #4445646

As far as the UVs being fine. That's a matter of workflow opinion. Stacked UVs are a thing of the past. One couldn't expect odf to remap his figure though, the changes he made to the mesh are a welcome change for my usage.

Stacked UVs are fine if you know what you are doing and can be used with any software that can deal with UV. UDIM has no advantages for simple layouts (except being the latest thing).

odf was more than clear from the start what to expect from the update. So your research doesn't really help, in my opinion.

adp001 ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 12:24 PM

Sorry, but my imports are fine. Maybe you do something wrong?

You are using Blender 2.92.0. You should update to something more recent (3.3 is the last long term version). Blenders OBJ importer had some problems. Maybe your problems are related to that.

Attention: Blender 3.x has **two** wavefront obj importers! The old one and the new.

adp001 ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 12:29 PM

I don't know what you expect. A splitted mesh **should** give exactly this result. This is nothing new. And I bet you can explain why.

No need to harp on it. Because as already mentioned (and you know it well): odf has said from the beginning what to expect from the update.

primorge ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 12:40 PM

Import the 1.3 obj included directly into Poser. Unwelded. Import V4 obj or La Femme obj directly into Poser. Welded.

The same result with this above will be same in the other softwares.

If you're are saying the obj is not unwelded, my point, then there's something seriously wrong with ALL of my importers in all of my softwares. Not just Blender, which behaves normally with the welded 1.2 object. But with Mudbox, Zbrush, Poser, and Blender.

And I know what I'm doing with stacked UVs and UDIM. Stacked sucks because you cant paint across seams as easily. If there's no advantage why are all softwares adopting it? Higher resolution textures with less overhead and cross UV shell painting would probably be the reasons.

Sigh. Just ignore my observations. Obviously the included mesh is welded ;)

primorge ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 1:08 PM

On second thought, since you've told me I don't know what I'm doing and expected no response, and when I responded you said I was harping on it, and then backpeddled by indirectly admitting that what I said was true but I should have expected it... Here's a harp.

It takes 5 minutes to point the cr2 to a unimesh obj. There ya go. That's why I said there must be a reason he didn't. "Well its a dev release you silly fool" is hardly a reason.

odf ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 2:12 PM
Online Now!

The unwelded .obj was an accident. I didn’t realise Poser did that upon export and then accidentally deleted my original .obj. I wasn’t sure I could easily replace the current .obj with a welded version, so I kept it for now. I don’t know why anyone would claim that it’s welded.

odf ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 2:47 PM
Online Now!

The warning about incomplete UVs worries me a bit, but I‘m assuming that‘s just the unwelded Poser export being weird again. I‘ll try a welded export and see what that looks like.

Changing the stacked UVs to UDIM hadn’t crossed my mind. I would have done that years ago, but maybe there was some doubt then as whether UDIM was supported by all the commonly used tools.

In general, never hesitate to tell me something  that you find odd about the figure. That’s what betas are for.

odf ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 2:53 PM
Online Now!

@adp001 and hborre: Thanks for the skin material suggestions! I‘ll give those a try.

primorge ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 3:28 PM
odf posted at 2:47 PM Sat, 1 October 2022 - #4445656

The warning about incomplete UVs worries me a bit, but I‘m assuming that‘s just the unwelded Poser export being weird again. I‘ll try a welded export and see what that looks like.

Changing the stacked UVs to UDIM hadn’t crossed my mind. I would have done that years ago, but maybe there was some doubt then as whether UDIM was supported by all the commonly used tools.

In general, never hesitate to tell me something  that you find odd about the figure. That’s what betas are for.

I wouldn't sweat that notification, I've seen it a bunch of times under different painting circumstances. It is odd on a complete mesh though. I think it's just reading information from things you removed... I'm not technically knowledgeable enough about UVs, other than in use and creating them, to explain what exactly the problem is. It's probably nothing but I'll let you know if it actually is something when I'm painting or baking maps. I think I won't encounter it because of the workflow I've adopted for stacked which ALWAYS gives an incomplete UV notification. Chopping things Up.

As far as UDIM goes, maybe down the road. At this point it would be highly invasive I think. Just keep in mind for Antonia 2... It's slowly becoming the standard for Poser figures, LF and Dawn 2 are UDIM for instance. I selfishly like it because UDIM is Mudbox native and I don't have to do a bunch of chopping and welding to paint across seams. And that only works if the parts are not directly overlapping or only slightly overlapping.

adp001 ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 3:48 PM
odf posted at 2:53 PM Sat, 1 October 2022 - #4445657

@adp001 and hborre: Thanks for the skin material suggestions! I‘ll give those a try.

The Voronoi shader is really only meant as an example.

The amazing thing about the Voronoi shader is that you can make an almost perfect skin simulation with two grayscale maps*. Well, only almost...

* Map 1, "Scale" in the Voronoi Shader: In connection with a Multiply the grascale map changes the size (of a skin cell) in certain areas (value: between +/- 400 around the set central value I would say),
* Map 2 changes the intensity with which the Veronoi shader is faded in. In the example I simply used the existing bump map for the intensity. Shouldn't be done this way, but for showing it's better than nothing :)

Map 2 (i.e. intensity) alone can be sufficient if the grayscale map was made with care (care and some knowledge about the structure of human skin).

Rhia474 ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 3:54 PM
Online Now!

Okay. As a pure end user, here is what I think.

1/ First of all, kudos on the anatomy! I was rendering when my husband who does physiotherapy came by and said to pass on his compliments on how well you captured a lighter, non-athletic female form. He especially was happy about the separation of pectorals and breast tissue. she also moves extremely well with the earlier poses for your prior versions. The arm and thigh bends are superb. And yeah, as a female, I am thrilled to see figures with realistic breasts (not meaning necessarily small, as you provide breast size morphs; but realistically formed, obeying gravity and again, that separation from pec muscles, yay!)

2/ Which brings me to: it would be lovely to have some morphs contributed by those who can/ willing to make them. Face and body fat and muscles would be lovely.

3/ Egads, she needs clothes please. Those of us who'd like to render her not necessarily for Certain Purposes, probably would love to have some stuff for her. I shall try her in the Fitting Room momentarily and with some dynamics, but it'd be nice to have her a wardrobe.

Thank you, again, for your meticulousness, attention to detail and perseverance!

adp001 ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 4:28 PM

About UDIM: You can add an offset to the existing UV-coordinates to move certain areas to a UDIM-Page you like.

AS you know, UV-coordinates are values between 0.0 and 0.999~ in U and V direction.

UDIM is defined as a table of rows (0 to 9) and columns (0 to 9). To be able to address an UDIM-Row/Column the row address is added to V (0 to 9) and the column address is added to U (0..9). In the rare case you need more then a 10 x 10 matrix, you may define UDIM "pages" (page, rest = divmod(coord, 10x10); row, col = divmod(rest, 10); col, coord =divmod(col, 1.0))

If an UV coordinates is set to 2.123/0.678, then this means: UDIM row 2 (V) and UDIM column 0 (U). Each and every software uses the coordinates U = 2.123 modulo 1.0, V = 0.678 modulo 1.0 to address this UV coordinate (yes, the stacked version :) )

UV = 3.456/4.215734 == UDIM row 3, column 4, coordinates 0.456/0.215734

FYI: Poser 12 allows to manipulate UV coordinates from a loaded mesh. This was broken in P11 and not available in earlier versions. Now it works and allows some fun – what about UV-morphs?

Some time ago I made a Python script on request to demonstrate UDIMs: https://adp.spdns.org/#UDIM

adp001 ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 4:40 PM

I can only agree with Riha474. I've said it once or twice elsewhere: Antonia is fun to work with, to move the character (without breaking what you've painstakingly built up before), to morph or make morphs. Antonia's Geometry supports these efforts and doesn't sabotage them like many other figures.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.