Mon, Jun 3, 8:37 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 03 8:12 am)

Subject: A Freebie: Moose Redux

jecnodde ( ) posted Mon, 19 May 2008 at 10:53 AM · edited Sat, 01 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Attached Link: Moose redux

file_406431.jpg

Hi folks I have the pleasure of telling you that a freebie for all of you that have Lyne's Moose from her Poser store, is now avalible for download.

It is a regrouped and rerigged moose, based on Lynes orginal moose model.

It is all done with Lynes permissions :)

It all started when I was doing my swamp patrol images, and relized I wanted the moose mount to look more wilde, but I had a hard time to get that from the build in morphs in the moose. So i decided to redo it all - erh well I had never been in the setup room before so it toke some time and many, many start over :) but at last I manage it.

So that work resulted in the Moose redux - please notice; You must have the orginal moose from Lyne in order to use the freebie.

It is not perfect, but I'm very pleased with it and it is really fun playing with.
Follow link to get it

With Love Jenny (jecnodde)

Gareee ( ) posted Mon, 19 May 2008 at 11:13 AM

Thaaaaaat's  Mooseriffic!

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

jecnodde ( ) posted Mon, 19 May 2008 at 12:44 PM

Hmm I thought everything was ok..but now I got to know that the download link just leads to an error page...sorry, will post as soon it is fixed :=

jonnybode ( ) posted Mon, 19 May 2008 at 11:28 PM

Hi!

Is the original moose available for purchase somewhare? Cant seem to find Lyne as a vendor here at the marketplace.

I d o have a soft spot for the "King of the forest".

Regards / Jonny

jecnodde ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2008 at 2:50 AM

Sorry, no it aint avalible for purchase anymore - Lyne closed her store Dec 2007.

renderdog2000 ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2008 at 3:34 AM

Quote - Hi folks I have the pleasure of telling you that a freebie for all of you that have Lyne's Moose from her Poser store, is now avalible for download.

It is a regrouped and rerigged moose, based on Lynes orginal moose model.

It is all done with Lynes permissions :)

It all started when I was doing my swamp patrol images, and relized I wanted the moose mount to look more wilde, but I had a hard time to get that from the build in morphs in the moose. So i decided to redo it all - erh well I had never been in the setup room before so it toke some time and many, many start over :) but at last I manage it.

So that work resulted in the Moose redux - please notice; You must have the orginal moose from Lyne in order to use the freebie.

It is not perfect, but I'm very pleased with it and it is really fun playing with.
Follow link to get it

With Love Jenny (jecnodde)

Uggh - that's terrible.  Absolutely horrible.  Looks just like a moose.  Oh wait - ok nevermind :)

Sorry, couldn't resist :)

-Never fear, RenderDog is near!  Oh wait, is that a chew toy?  Yup. ok, nevermind.. go back to fearing...

mikeberg ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2008 at 8:40 AM

Please, I want it. I allready have the moose from Lyne.

slinger ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2008 at 1:03 PM

The link is now live folks.  I was waiting for an email from Lyne, but as Jen's let the..err....moose out of the bag ;¬)

The liver is evil - It must be punished.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.