Tue, May 28, 7:12 PM CDT

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 26 7:46 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: more Japanese freebies

Madrigal ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2007 at 3:18 AM

Acadia, aio's and seisu's are up now and are really really easy to find!  Kyotaro's is down but now has a clue to it and says it will be up tomorrow? For Rose, you need to search around a bit for something new, you're looking for an image with the word on it  and it is there at the moment... for mukumuku it's just a case of clicking until it turns up, they  put them on and then take them off again but I'm sure it'll be back before the end :)

As for Jezz, I have a word and it's easy to find but I'm not sure it's the special word as it's not labelled as a keyword.

911-69.blogspot.co.uk/

infinity10 ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2007 at 3:24 AM

I have the same puzzlement about Jezz's one. 

Can't form a sentence that includes the Jezz  one.

Eternal Hobbyist

Madrigal ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2007 at 3:33 AM · edited Sat, 29 December 2007 at 3:34 AM

The best I can do is either:  1, 5, 2, 4, 3, 6

Or:  1, 5, 3, 2, 4, 6  which doesn't make quite as much sense in English but may in Japanese.

1 needs to come first and 6 last anyway, as they mention that you include the period so it has to go at the end. And 1 has a capital letter.

If you have to put them in the order they start in, I don't see how it can make any sense in English unless Jezz's is actually something wildly different to what we've seen! :D

911-69.blogspot.co.uk/

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2007 at 4:04 AM · edited Sat, 29 December 2007 at 4:06 AM

Quote - Acadia, aio's and seisu's are up now and are really really easy to find! 

Maybe if you have an idea of what you are "looking for", which I don't.   I clicked on every image at this link:   http://poserg.sakura.ne.jp/index.html     and I  used google translate and clicked on all of the other links, and I still have no clue what I'm looking for.  Lots of images had English or Japanese words on them.  How you all know what is "key" is beyond me.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Madrigal ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2007 at 4:26 AM

Um, you're doing WAY too much clicking at that site - before you click AT ALL, just take a look around... once you find one, you'll have a better idea what to look for, I was tearing my hair out until I got the first one which was luckily quite obvious. And remember, they're not there all the time so if you don't see anything, come back later and try again! :)

911-69.blogspot.co.uk/

SoCalRoberta ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2007 at 11:19 AM · edited Sat, 29 December 2007 at 11:23 AM

mukumuku still doesn't have his word up yet. But if it's the one I think it logically wouldl be, then I  think the order will be    1 5 4 3 6 2.

Channing ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2007 at 12:19 PM

Was there a period after rose's word? I didn't notice that, and now I can't seem to find her word on her site again. I was thinking that the order was 1 3 6 4 5 2 before Madrigal stated that there was a period. Now I think it would be 1 5 2 4 3 6.

SoCalRoberta ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2007 at 12:34 PM

I didn't see any punctuation.

BastBlack ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2007 at 1:08 PM

Of the two I found, the font, color, and box were all the same. So to me, that could be a trend and that all keywords are presented in a similar format? I will look for other keywords today.

Madrigal ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2007 at 4:10 PM

Yeah, I saved the pages and pictures and there's a period after Rose's word :)

911-69.blogspot.co.uk/

musicat ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2007 at 8:26 PM · edited Sat, 29 December 2007 at 8:28 PM

mukumuku does have his word up.... hehehehe click! click!

aio's is soooooo easy as is seisui.  Right in front of your noses.

infinity10 ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2007 at 10:59 PM

they're so evil... mumble mumble

Anyway, on 31 December, they will feature all the keywords at the same go. 

Rose says each keyword may comprise more than one word.

So check again just to be sure you got all the words you need to make your sentence.

And she says you have to note down which of her evil minions - whoopsie collaborators - gave which word.

Eternal Hobbyist

BastBlack ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2007 at 11:12 PM · edited Sat, 29 December 2007 at 11:16 PM

Yea! I have 4! Just 2 more to go. This is fun. ^^ The artwork and characters are great too. I wish I had some of the outfits they are using, like this one: http://rosy-poison.sakura.ne.jp/poser/gallerypro/gallery.cgi?no=55 Okay, I am keeping track of what keyword(s) are on which website. I'm making screencaps too, just in case. lol. -^ bB

BastBlack ( ) posted Sun, 30 December 2007 at 12:31 AM

YEA! I think I have them all and I have a sentence too! ^^ The email address we are to send the keywords to has not been posted yet? bB

Madrigal ( ) posted Sun, 30 December 2007 at 3:58 AM · edited Sun, 30 December 2007 at 3:59 AM

It's being posted on the 1st January, Japan time.

BastBlack, if you want that suit for M3 you need to send Rose a link to a gallery where you have images of male characters - like your Renderosity one here. Then she'll send you a link to the zip for the suit. If you go to this page the instructions are there. The offer is limited and seems to run out on 31st January.

http://www.rose.ne.jp/~seisui/gallery/poser_download/clothes/LimitedPageE.htm

The clothes are really nice and come with templates for texturing :)

911-69.blogspot.co.uk/

Acadia ( ) posted Sun, 30 December 2007 at 8:35 AM

Quote - The offer is limited and seems to run out on 31st January.

I gave up on this because I never did figure out what to look for. However, for those who are eager to get this jacket,  what time zone are they going by?

As I type this at 8:32 am CST, it's already 11:32 pm in Japan. 

Current Time in Japan

So if they are going by Japanese server time, then you will have to have your entry in by 8:59 am Monday, January 31st, to get in on it.

infinity10 ( ) posted Sun, 30 December 2007 at 8:50 AM

Japan Standard Time.

that's +9 hours UTC.

Eternal Hobbyist

Madrigal ( ) posted Sun, 30 December 2007 at 8:55 AM

Acadia, I think we're at cross purposes - the one I mentioned as running out on 31st Jan is the earlier free suit from Seisui where you need to send her a link to a gallery with images of male figures. The current one with the treasure hunt for the coat is a different one :)

911-69.blogspot.co.uk/

infinity10 ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 11:13 AM

OK, everyone following that Rose n Dark Division treasure hunt.  They've opened a form for submissions:
[http://rosy-poison.sakura.ne.jp/poser/special/sp-english.html

](http://rosy-poison.sakura.ne.jp/poser/special/sp-english.html)The folk at the Daz thread are already scoring.

I got mine after changing computers; the first computer I used seemed to have some issues allowing the cgi mailform to process.

Eternal Hobbyist

SoCalRoberta ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 12:33 PM

Weren't they all suppose to have the images up again today? The form isn't accepting the words I found.

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 2:16 PM

Ok, so now that this contest is over (based on Japanese server time), can someone post a screenshot or something to show what exactly we were to be looking for? I never did figure out how you knew what to look for and what was a "key word".

BastBlack ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 3:16 PM

YES! YES! I got it! ^^ I tried 4 times to submit my keywords, and it came back as an error. I was worried there was a MAC problem with the submit form, because i was very confident I had the right keywords. So I tried messing with my sentence order, saw a mistake, switched it, tried again, and still it said I had the wrong keywords. Then it occurred to me that perhaps I was too literal with the punctuation on one keyword, so I changed it, submitted, and WALA! It worked! YES! Happiness! ^^ bB

SoCalRoberta ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 3:30 PM

I got mine, I just had to keep trying variations until it was right. Capitalizations do need to be correct.

Channing ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 4:10 PM

Is there more punctuation than just the one word? I'm worried now. I checked out the form this morning before it was live, but it didn't seem like it would form a sentence, given the order that the Dark Division members' names are in ... sigh. I'll probably have to try several times.

SoCalRoberta ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 4:19 PM

The order on teh form is not the order of the words in the sentance.

Channing ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 4:36 PM

Ok, so just input the words in the order required on the form, right? I guess it will make more sense to me once I'm home and can actually look at my list and complete the form properly.

badmoon ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2008 at 4:50 PM

Quote - Ok, so now that this contest is over (based on Japanese server time), can someone post a screenshot or something to show what exactly we were to be looking for? I never did figure out how you knew what to look for and what was a "key word".

The keywords weren't in the text of the sites they were superimposed on 1 render on each of the sites. Some of the renders were quite hard to find at first though.

I think a big THANK YOU is in order to the members of the Dark Division for this wonderful gift and competition.  :thumbupboth:

BastBlack ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2008 at 8:38 PM

I agree. I thought it would be too hard to do, but they did make it English friendly, and it was fun to look around Dark Division websites. ^^ bB

infinity10 ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2008 at 8:52 PM

I still want to bite each of them.

Eternal Hobbyist

Channing ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2008 at 8:55 PM

Agreed. I wrote a message, and I hope that it will translate well for them. I really appreciated the whole thing. Though it was frustrating, and I assume that was the point. :unsure:

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 02 January 2008 at 5:05 PM

Quote - > Quote - Ok, so now that this contest is over (based on Japanese server time), can someone post a screenshot or something to show what exactly we were to be looking for? I never did figure out how you knew what to look for and what was a "key word".

The keywords weren't in the text of the sites they were superimposed on 1 render on each of the sites.

I still don't understand how out of all of the words on the images on those sites that you knew which one had a key word on it?!

Channing ( ) posted Wed, 02 January 2008 at 5:21 PM

Acadia,

One image had: "Keyword-->XXXX" printed right on the image. It was on the front page.
Another had a "Special" link, and then when you got to the special image, you had to follow the instructions to click a few times, and the image refreshed, and the image showed a character holding up a piece of paper with that person's keywords.
Also, some of the images actually had characters wearing the coat, so that was kind of a tip off. And finally some images had the Dark Division logo on them.

It was definitely not easy at all. But once I started getting a few words, I could see a sentence forming and that helped to look for the other words.

BastBlack ( ) posted Wed, 02 January 2008 at 7:43 PM · edited Wed, 02 January 2008 at 7:44 PM

Another trick that helped me find images was looking at the red blinking "NEW" button, and "Click here for Keyword" -^

infinity10 ( ) posted Tue, 12 February 2008 at 8:04 AM

http://lazyrose2007.blog115.fc2.com/blog-entry-88.html

This Japanese language blog post shows the latest URL where the ISOP Casablanca Suit meshes may be downloaded. 

( ISOP have closed their website )

Eternal Hobbyist

infinity10 ( ) posted Mon, 23 June 2008 at 3:28 AM

http://rosy-poison.sakura.ne.jp/poser/index.html

Men's collar / choker freebie

Eternal Hobbyist

SoCalRoberta ( ) posted Mon, 23 June 2008 at 10:27 AM

Thanks!!

BastBlack ( ) posted Mon, 23 June 2008 at 1:11 PM

Yea! Thanks for the scoop. 
The pearl choker is interesting, I love pearl chokers. I don't think I've seen a guy wear pearls like that before.

Channing ( ) posted Mon, 23 June 2008 at 9:25 PM

Thanks!

BastBlack ( ) posted Wed, 25 June 2008 at 9:49 PM · edited Wed, 25 June 2008 at 9:51 PM

Attached Link: rutenshikai

> Quote - > Men's collar / choker freebie

Hey, do you know anything about The Long Shirt and Guitar Pick necklace I saw here:

http://rutenshikai.blog63.fc2.com/blog-entry-316.html

I am also curious about the fix for the "bowling ball shoulders"  
I would very much like to use that trick!  

Thank you. ^^

infinity10 ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2008 at 3:01 AM

Sorry,
I'm kind of clueless about that - seems like a few adjustments to make with the long-sleeve shirt to remove the annoying round lump arising from conforming to the M3 shoulders.

I think that is the long-sleeve T-shirt from Ryuten's main freebie downloads:
http://www001.upp.so-net.ne.jp/ruten-ryojo/poser/download.html

Eternal Hobbyist

BastBlack ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2008 at 1:26 PM

Okay, thanks.  
I think the shirt on the blog is different from the double shirt at Rutan's download page, and necklace isn't there either.   :(

Madrigal ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2008 at 3:17 PM

I wrote to Kyotaro about the long sleeve M3 t-shirt, and apparently it was a limited release for people who joined 3d forum before it's first anniversary.

However, it will be released again around Christmas this year :)

911-69.blogspot.co.uk/

BastBlack ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2008 at 8:42 PM

Cool. Thanks for getting the scoop. ^^

infinity10 ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2008 at 2:33 AM

Ah that's it, thanks, Madrigal.

In fact, there are always time-limited themed exhibitions, organised by the Japanese poser content creators / users. 

Everyone who submits renders to these exhibitions gets unique freebies as prizes ( poser content ) which are not available in any other way.

Most recent prize was an Asian-style fantasy shirt and neckscarf set for M3, if I am not mistaken.

For more opportunities at current exhibitions, check out Poserclub.JP for the relevant exhibition links.  Same set of links also available at Forum3D.net

All in Japanese with some guidelines in English.

Enjoy.

Eternal Hobbyist

BastBlack ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2008 at 4:22 PM

Oooooo... That's so cool. Must be a fun community over there! ^^

I will try to stop by those sites and make good use of google's translator!  -^

BastBlack ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2008 at 10:57 PM · edited Sat, 28 June 2008 at 11:02 PM

I joined forum3d.

Here's another image with the shirt and necklace from the Forum3d.  Looks sweet. ^^

http://www.forum3d.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=13&pos=2
http://www.forum3d.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=13&pos=3
http://www.forum3d.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=13&pos=4
http://www.forum3d.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=13&pos=7

infinity10 ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2008 at 11:04 PM · edited Sat, 28 June 2008 at 11:07 PM

Good for you, bB

See also the boots featured in:

http://www.forum3d.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=13&pos=4

There's a pair of new M3 boots, Hiro bermudas and flip-flops and some other 3D items in the works.  No sure if these will be the prizes or will be offered to everyone.  Keep an eye out for it.

Eternal Hobbyist

leehilliard ( ) posted Sun, 29 June 2008 at 7:17 AM

those  looked cool .i'll be watching for these.

infinity10 ( ) posted Sun, 29 June 2008 at 7:33 AM

rpf_81 -

that is not a Japanese freebies link, is it ?

Please don't mess up the thread here, thank you.

Eternal Hobbyist

BastBlack ( ) posted Sun, 29 June 2008 at 10:25 AM

New freebies sound good. ^^
What kind of boots are they? 

I tried the gallery link, it's a sepia tone image of Victoria with blonde hair?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.