Mon, Jun 17, 3:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff, ashleyb, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 16 12:11 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Credit / Debit Card question

ghosty12 ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2007 at 11:54 AM · edited Sat, 21 October 2023 at 9:26 AM

Have a question what problems are there likely to be when filling out the order details and then the credit/debit card details you enter the numbers for your card but you forget to change the credit/debit card type for your card and by mistake you leave it on another card type. You process the order and it goes through you then check your debit card account and you see that the funds have been withdrawn so the items have been paid for, are there likely to be any problems.

You know you enjoy 3D Art when you realize that your life is a piece of 3D Art. :)

Core I7 8700K, 32GB, RTX 3060 12G, Windows 10 64bit, Poser 9 / Pro 2012 / Pro 2014, Daz Studio 4.20 Pro

GinaH ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2007 at 1:28 PM

Hello,

As long as the card number and expiration date are correct, then there will be no problems with the order.  If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Thanks

Gina Harris
MarketPlace Admin

ghosty12 ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2007 at 11:15 PM

Thank you for the information as was unsure if there were likely to be any problems. I just have to make sure I don't do it again.

You know you enjoy 3D Art when you realize that your life is a piece of 3D Art. :)

Core I7 8700K, 32GB, RTX 3060 12G, Windows 10 64bit, Poser 9 / Pro 2012 / Pro 2014, Daz Studio 4.20 Pro

3Dillusions ( ) posted Wed, 11 July 2007 at 11:27 PM

To Ghostly12, I have been using my Debit Mastercard on Renderosity now for a long time, no problem whats so ever you just need to have money in your account and do not worry about it one bit :)  Dont forget you will also get a little card for using the card.

Angela

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.