Mon, Jun 3, 12:18 PM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 03 8:12 am)

Subject: P5 technical help needed

c_hubert ( ) posted Sun, 06 November 2005 at 10:40 AM · edited Mon, 08 April 2024 at 4:44 AM

I've been trying to open Poser now for about 3-4 days and it wont work. It will start to load and get to the splash screen showing the owner name and serial and then just quit with no error messages or anything. I am running XP on a P4 system with (I know its kinda low but) 512MB of ram. It has been working for quite awhile now but just started to do this. I did just recently have a problem with spyware and adware. could that be the problem? Thanks chris

wheatpenny ( ) posted Sun, 06 November 2005 at 11:05 AM
Site Admin

I would suggest uninstsalling it re-installing it again, to see if maybe certain files might have become corrupted (I'ver had problems where spyware has actually included viruses that corrupted executables, system files, dll's, etc).

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

Can I read notes?  Hell, there ain't no notes to a banjo. You just play it.

(Anonymous banjo player c. 1850 when asked if he could read music)

KarenJ ( ) posted Sun, 06 November 2005 at 11:39 AM

This happened to me before after installing a product with illegal windows characters in the folder name (", #, etc) which didn't match my UK operating system. So check through your recent acquisitions first to see if one of those could be the culprit.

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.