Fri, Jun 14, 2:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 13 2:43 pm)

Subject: Alphabet Poses?

Synpainter ( ) posted Wed, 21 September 2005 at 7:01 AM ยท edited Sat, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Has anyone seen a pose set that poses characters (Vic/Steph) in to letter & number forms If you are confused think about the STUPID dance for YMCA...haha Have some buddys that want to do a club name in character form Thanks in advance Synpainter

KarenJ ( ) posted Wed, 21 September 2005 at 7:22 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/members.ez?Who=HansAnders

HansAnders did a series of Body Language images over at Rendervisions with this theme. I don't know if he ever released the poses as a product or freebie though. Maybe try sending him a IM? Otherwise, post your name required here and maybe some kind soul will make some poses for you ;-)

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

alexic ( ) posted Thu, 22 September 2005 at 9:01 PM

Club names tend to be short, right? I just don't feel like doing the whole ascii set. So what's the name? Is there a Q involved? Otherwise I'd consider it as a freebie.

Acadia ( ) posted Fri, 23 September 2005 at 5:20 AM

I somehow have this vision of the Village People on stage doing "YMCA". hehe

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

raven ( ) posted Sat, 24 September 2005 at 9:52 AM
alexic ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 12:56 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_291745.jpg

Hi, let me know if these or something like them would be useful to you.

Synpainter ( ) posted Mon, 26 September 2005 at 5:53 AM

Excellent, I knew someone would have the inspiration =) I LOVE THE "4"... Thanks a million... Synpainter

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.