Fri, Jun 14, 11:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 09 2:45 pm)

Subject: A New Presence

CavalierLady ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 2:29 PM ยท edited Tue, 11 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

I've not been around much lately, and this is why:

I've kept myself busy building a website.

So here's an invitation to visit the newest little corner in cyberspace.

Cavalier Lady Fractals

Stop by if you have some time and let me know what you think.

Thanks for your time, Maria

CavalierLady ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 2:47 PM

....very sorry about the double post. I just now learned that you cannot hit the post button and then real quick change your mind, hit the stop button and try the preview post button. (blush).

Maria

ligt ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 4:01 PM

maria, you can be very proud of your work. it is a very easy to handle website. congratulations with it. monica

shemia ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 4:23 PM

I've just clicked on your site link Maria and I agree with Monica it is a very easy to handle/use website and your images are wonderful. I've always enjoyed looking at your images here on Renderosity so I'm happy for you that you have your own website. I hope all goes well with it. Helen.

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Thu, 30 June 2005 at 1:00 AM

Great work Maria! Congrats on your new cyberhome! :) Barb

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

nickcharles ( ) posted Thu, 30 June 2005 at 11:50 PM

Maria Excellent site! Thanks so much for sharing. Btw, loved the woodworking projects! Nick

Nick C. Sorbin
Staff Writer
Renderosity Magazine
......................................................................................................
"For every breath, for every day of living, this is my Thanksgiving."
-Don Henley

Jennyfnf ( ) posted Fri, 01 July 2005 at 7:45 AM

Really enjoyed my visit Maria. You have stunning images.

midnightblue ( ) posted Sat, 02 July 2005 at 11:33 PM

Wonderful site Maria. As stated before, it is very easy to get around, and I've always enjoyed your work.

CavalierLady ( ) posted Sun, 03 July 2005 at 9:26 AM

Thank you all so much for your kind comments. I appreciate the kind words and y'all having a look.:) Maria

sofie-filo ( ) posted Tue, 05 July 2005 at 12:22 AM

Hi Maria, I just visited your new-born webpage....and it's just wonderful and delightful. Great and impressive images and the lay-out is just great. Of course I bookmarked it. Have a great and creative time in using UF and Apo. All the best, Jos Boogen.

classyladytwo ( ) posted Tue, 05 July 2005 at 3:58 PM

wonderful site Maria Congrats on having your own home now big Hugs Carolyn

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.