Thu, Jun 13, 10:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 13 7:56 am)

Subject: I Need a MORPHING Artist...

Synpainter ( ) posted Fri, 25 March 2005 at 8:47 AM ยท edited Mon, 10 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

Hey folks, I don't know if this is the correct area for this request, but what the heck... I am looking for a talented Morphing artist to do Vic 3 head morph of an Angelina Jolie likeness . I am willing to pay for this service. I have attempted this several times and end up being totally frustrated. I have several TR ideas and a few scences set but I would really like the character to look Angelina. Thanks. Synpainter (Impatiently Waiting for Poser 6 Box!)

JenX ( ) posted Fri, 25 March 2005 at 9:13 AM

Attached Link: Lara for V3

I'd say Lara for V3 by HandspanStudios and Thorne in the RMP is a pretty darn good likeness. Have you checked her out yet?

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.