Mon, Jun 3, 11:24 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 03 8:12 am)

Subject: Help finding an item, please

c_hubert ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2004 at 11:27 AM · edited Wed, 17 April 2024 at 2:28 AM

There used to be an old gothic style hot air baloon somewhere... but I can remember where or if it is still available. can any one help, please? Thanks

gillbrooks ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2004 at 11:55 AM

traveler has one in his store...would that be the one ?

Gill

xantor ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2004 at 11:59 AM

Attached Link: http://www.planit3d.com

Planit3d has the helmut schaub models under downloads models aviation. They are not made for poser they are 3ds files but can be imported to poser.

igohigh ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2004 at 12:08 PM · edited Mon, 13 December 2004 at 12:10 PM

Traveler's is the one that comes with extra grappling hooks and Gothic bombs ;p ...or you may be thinking of the older Gobblin Blimp? No longer available :(

Message edited on: 12/13/2004 12:10

randym77 ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2004 at 12:09 PM

AgentSmith has a "gossamer flying boat" in his free stuff that's pretty cool-looking.

There was a nice free hot hair balloon somewhere, but I can't remember where. It had some ornate details/texturing. I'll see if I can find it when I get home, if someone hasn't found it for you before then.

c_hubert ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2004 at 12:34 PM

Thanks to everyone. all of the models you have provided are great and I think I will be using all of them.

wheatpenny ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2004 at 3:18 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

Sams3d had one free a while back, I think it's pqart of their archive CD now. If you ask, Sharen wil probably let you download it free.

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

Can I read notes?  Hell, there ain't no notes to a banjo. You just play it.

(Anonymous banjo player c. 1850 when asked if he could read music)

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2004 at 4:15 PM

file_155543.jpg

We have a balloon you can have but it is not Gothic, sure you could change the texture though. Let me know. Sharen

randym77 ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2004 at 4:32 PM

file_155544.jpg

It was probably the Sams3D balloon I was thinking of. It's a really nice model.

pakled ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2004 at 4:46 PM

what does a 'gothic' balloon look like, I wonder?..;) should be fairly easy to crank one out in Wings..

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

wheatpenny ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2004 at 4:55 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

Do you have to wear black lipstick when you ride in a Gothic balloon?

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

Can I read notes?  Hell, there ain't no notes to a banjo. You just play it.

(Anonymous banjo player c. 1850 when asked if he could read music)

igohigh ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2004 at 6:03 PM

"Do you have to wear black lipstick when you ride in a Gothic balloon?" not really but blue striped hair might help, it'll break up the skyline ;p

c_hubert ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2004 at 11:55 PM

Sharen, Yes I think that is the one. Sorry if Gothic wasn't quite the right word. couldn't think of another word to use.

igohigh ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2004 at 11:25 AM

Isn't that Jackie Chan in the piolet's seat, making his way Around the World Wide Web in 80 Clicks....?

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2004 at 4:04 PM

Glad you got it C hubert....:-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.