Sun, Jun 2, 7:16 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 02 7:04 am)

JMR dForce Maria Outfit for G8F

$13.95 USD 30% Off
$9.77 USD

WyldWood

$11.99 USD

Subject: The Refuge Bar - WIP

Boni ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2000 at 12:18 PM ยท edited Sun, 19 May 2024 at 9:14 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains violence

file_139262.jpg

Hea Gang, gangette and magical creatures I've finally started to do some artwork. The following is the first in a series of future drawings and such for a story my partner and I have been writing for the past 30 odd years. It's a WIP at the moment I know I need to fix the waitress at the table in the back she's way to small for the image. I'm also adding posters, booths, bar stools, a neon sign on the wall, a jukebox and two more characters. But I wanted to know what y'all think so far. Thanks gang. Blessings to all of you.

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

JeffH ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2000 at 12:22 PM

I like the image, but the compression makes it look blurry. Try posting a higher quality JPG.

Boni ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2000 at 12:24 PM

file_139263.jpg

Here you go ... I just didn't want to take up too much band width. :) Boni

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.