Mon, Jun 17, 3:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 16 3:50 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Unable to download from the freestuff section.

ghosty12 ( ) posted Sat, 03 April 2004 at 7:17 AM · edited Fri, 20 October 2023 at 3:43 AM

Hi can anyone help please, as I can't seem to be able to download from the freestuff section now. I tried to get the new Trinity for V3 and only get part way before it terminates, and says that it is finished, when it is not have tried Mozilla, Opera and IE and get nowhere, and can't even resume which makes me mad as I only have Dialup. And because of the way this site works can't even use getright of similar program. Any help would be greatly appreciated as have tried 3 times to get Trinity for V3 and have given up and wont even bother to try to get anything, if I run into this problem again..

You know you enjoy 3D Art when you realize that your life is a piece of 3D Art. :)

Core I7 8700K, 32GB, RTX 3060 12G, Windows 10 64bit, Poser 9 / Pro 2012 / Pro 2014, Daz Studio 4.20 Pro

AgentSmith ( ) posted Sat, 03 April 2004 at 12:13 PM

Attached Link: http://mysticfantasies.com/trinitytexture.htm

I tried doing it, it worked fine for me, but the procedure was a little sluggish at first... Try downloading the file from RNKarenER's site, perhaps that would work for you better. AgentSmith

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

ghosty12 ( ) posted Sat, 03 April 2004 at 12:29 PM

Yeah thanks have done so and will do it from now on shame really as this is a great site, thanks for your help..

You know you enjoy 3D Art when you realize that your life is a piece of 3D Art. :)

Core I7 8700K, 32GB, RTX 3060 12G, Windows 10 64bit, Poser 9 / Pro 2012 / Pro 2014, Daz Studio 4.20 Pro

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.