Fri, Jul 26, 11:49 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 26 1:13 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Good Luck everyone!

TheBryster ( ) posted Thu, 22 May 2003 at 8:25 PM · edited Thu, 18 July 2024 at 2:59 AM
Forum Moderator

Well I'm outa here for the next 2 weeks on a world-wide tour of the south-east of England....sigh! I just wanna wish eveyone Good Luck with this month's challenge and Congrats to the winners whoever they may be. See you all in June.....;-)

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Doublecrash ( ) posted Thu, 22 May 2003 at 8:31 PM

Have a good tour, Bryster!

Roch222 ( ) posted Thu, 22 May 2003 at 8:53 PM

what kind of world wide tou??? if i may ask???

pakled ( ) posted Thu, 22 May 2003 at 8:59 PM

hmm..that's the part of the UK where it goes from 'The Beautiful South' to Chalkland?..;) Been through there on a tourbus..a little. Stonehenge, Bath, Kensington (I think it was southeast..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

ICMgraphics ( ) posted Thu, 22 May 2003 at 9:27 PM

Have Fun! Safe return.

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Thu, 22 May 2003 at 10:59 PM

Have a nice trip! Touch a little the britain grass for me, ok? (I've always wanted to go but never could).

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

Zhann ( ) posted Fri, 23 May 2003 at 3:53 AM

Have fun B, see you when you get back...say 'goodday' to catlin if you're down her way....8)

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

TheBryster ( ) posted Fri, 23 May 2003 at 4:45 AM
Forum Moderator

LOLOLOL Geography not too big a deal round here is it? Pakled: Thats's mostly the South WEST (cept Kensington which is in London) DreamW: Send me your snail mail and I'll post some to you from my garden.....!!! Zhann: Catlin lives in the West of Scotland...about 500 miles North of where I'm going..... Thanks for all your good wishes!! The Bryster I really am going now, Bye!

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Zhann ( ) posted Fri, 23 May 2003 at 5:13 AM

What's 500 miles, give or take a mile or two, yes B, I know, got family there...8]

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

catlin_mc ( ) posted Fri, 23 May 2003 at 6:50 AM

Happy travelling Bryster I hope the sun shines for you, just watch out for those scattered showers the UK is famous for. 8) Catlin

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 24 May 2003 at 10:00 AM

He once got lost in his own museum
-Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
..;) heck, from where I am now, it's all east of here..;) Went with a couple of 'Prussians' who wanted to see as much as possible in 1 week..must have been holding the map wrong..enjoy..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Sat, 24 May 2003 at 4:29 PM

LOL I have some moss from Warwick Castle that a friend brought me. I'm sure the grass is greener there! :-DDD

TheBryster ( ) posted Fri, 06 June 2003 at 2:20 PM
Forum Moderator

Wow! What nice comments! Thanks guys! Obviously I'm back now and most of the trip was yuch! However, the highlights were 1) My missus and I got to ride on the LONDON EYE, which if you didn't know is a giant ferris wheel opposite the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben on the River Thames. 2) We had a tour of the ship 'The Cutty Sark'. This was really cool considering I used to be in the navy. 3) The sun shone for most of it and I got a TAN! Wow! I'll be posting pictures and asking questions later, boys and girls, so look out! The Bryster

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Fri, 06 June 2003 at 2:41 PM

Welcome back! I look forward to the pics!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.