Thu, Jun 6, 7:16 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 03 7:27 am)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: smart prop plus hand pose at same time possible?

davo ( ) posted Thu, 29 February 2024 at 1:26 PM · edited Thu, 06 June 2024 at 2:54 PM

Is it possible to have a hand pose plus a smart prop added to the same hand at the same time?  Daz Studio has this feature available called "wearable preset" which is like a smart prop but also allows you to pose the character at the same time.  Is this feature or similar available in Poser?  It would be nice.

Thanks!

davo

Y-Phil ( ) posted Fri, 01 March 2024 at 6:08 AM

Many Pose files (*.pz2) are using readSCript to load a collection of morphs/partial poses, etc...
Exemple:

fIYsjT8GisbO40afIE7a6mrpEyjKJGHFpJBdUpvY.png

So that I suppose that it should be possible to create a pose file or a props file that loads two files dropped in a dedicated place of a runtime's structure.
But I don't know if there's a tool to create this, I think that it should be easy to create it using a Python script.

PhYl.

Win10 on i7 8700K@4.3Ghz, 64Gb, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 2x 2Tb ssd + 6+4Tb hd  + 1x 8Tb hd + 1 10T NAS, Poser 11, Poser 12  and now Poser 13 

KageRyu ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2024 at 1:41 AM

I am pretty sure this IS possible, I have a working theory, but I would need to run a few tests.  In short it would involve some editing of the PP2 I believe...as Y-Phil suggests. I would need to see how much needs embedded, and where to embed.  I think you might be able to embed partial pose data and a few needed lines to target a figure from a Pose of the hand into the PP2.  Make backups before trying. I suggest using Notepad++ with the Poser extension for the editing. 

I have done this to embed prop positioning in a figure pose with parented props for some time...but not loading the pose with the prop.

The New HD Toaster from Wamco toasts bread more evenly and acurately than Standard Toasters. Take advantage of the FULL resolution of your bread and try one today, because if your toast isn't in High Definition, you are not getting the most of your toast!

Y-Phil ( ) posted Tue, 09 April 2024 at 7:23 AM

I think that it should be possible to have a pz2 file with one readscript that loads the prop and the other that loads the pose for the hand.

PhYl.

Win10 on i7 8700K@4.3Ghz, 64Gb, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 2x 2Tb ssd + 6+4Tb hd  + 1x 8Tb hd + 1 10T NAS, Poser 11, Poser 12  and now Poser 13 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.