Mon, Jun 3, 4:09 AM CDT

Welcome to the Virtual World Dynamics Forum

Virtual World Dynamics F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 02 9:59 am)

Subject: Mike

randolphshaw4 ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2023 at 7:48 PM · edited Mon, 20 May 2024 at 2:47 AM

I installed VWD on Daz Studio a while ago and have used it multiple times with success.  Today I can't get it to function, and I'm wondering whether I had a stroke and forgot something vital. dordle

I set up a scene using a cube and a plane.  The plane is higher than the cube, and the time line is 30 frames long.

I launch VWD, choose the cube, and then push collision twice.  Next to the cube, the list now says collision. I select the plane, then cloth, and then cloth again.  It is now classified as cloth.

MikeO ( ) posted Fri, 15 December 2023 at 8:30 PM

That looks right to me.  Don't forget to choose from the Utilities tab to "Restore default Parameters".  For some reason that will cause problems otherwise.

fuqol217 ( ) posted Sun, 17 December 2023 at 6:28 AM

I think you need to be sure to try using CPU (multithread) rather than GPU. (I'm not sure whether "Restore default parameters" does that for you?)

For some people, including me, GPU doesn't do anything.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.