Wed, May 15, 7:12 PM CDT

Welcome to the La Femme 2 Forum

Forum Moderators: Kalypso, CreatorJacqueline

(Last Updated: 2024 May 15 4:46 pm)

Subject: La femme Sneek Peak

RAMWorks ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2023 at 9:53 AM

Hi AmbientShade.  Why don't you make a correct morph set if you have a store here.  I'm sure many would love to have all the little fixes your suggesting.  There are a few published artists that do that for the Genesis figures so your more than welcome to go that route.  Thanks for the nice examples! 

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

shvrdavid ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2023 at 10:00 AM · edited Fri, 29 September 2023 at 10:01 AM

LF2 works in P11, 12, and 13. No idea what version of Poser you have, but she works and is available for all 3.

LaFemme2 Lite is in the purchases tab for download on all three recent versions of Poser.

It would be far better for you to try her than explain all of it, but again, I don't know what version of Poser you have.....

The only thing that doesn't work in your list, are morphs. The topology is different. 

There are differences in the way textures have to be set up to use LF1 eyes, lashes and brows on LF2, but you can get them to work with shader offsets and masks. The skin uv's (body, limbs, and torso) are identical.

Conforming clothing (which you didn't mention) has to be converted, and the Pro version comes with things to help with that as well.

If you don't have P11 or up, none of this really matters thou. I doubt she will work in older versions anyway.

I hope this helps.

Some things are easy to explain, other things are not........ <- Store ->   <-Freebies->

Rhia474 ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2023 at 10:00 AM

Thanks AmbientShade, those are valid points and exactly what's needed to start a dialog, imo. You pointed out the arm and leg issues where some stuff was fixed compared to LF1 ( looking at shoulder and feet) but it probably brought new challenges... :)

3Dream ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2023 at 11:28 AM · edited Fri, 29 September 2023 at 11:34 AM

Thank you for the comments. I have Poser 12 here at Renderosity. I am downloading LF2 now! :)

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2023 at 11:51 AM

3Dream, if you have Poser 12 you should be set. LF2 comes with scripts (in the materials folder) that will convert LF1 eye and brow textures to LF2. The scripts don't work in Poser 11, but they do work in Poser 12 (and 13).

Though the RMP says you need the Pro version for the morph packs, Ohki (who made the morphs) said they'll work with the Lite version.

LF2 also comes with a LF1 morph and pose, that changes her shape and pose to LF1's, so you can use LF1's dynamic clothing on her.

3Dream ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2023 at 2:02 PM

Thanks a lot randym77.

I am glad that LF2 is compatible with LF1 in almost everything.

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2023 at 4:42 PM
AmbientShade posted at 9:09 AM Fri, 29 September 2023 - #4475514

Rhia474 posted at 3:50 PM Thu, 28 September 2023 - #4475473

papillon68 posted at 5:34 PM Wed, 27 September 2023 - #4475417

My personal opinion is that she looks really really bad. Wrong proportions, inaccurate anatomy, lack of details and silly expressions. It could have been done much better.

It would help if you have some details on what you list.

'Wrong proportions'-- which part?

'Inaccurate anatomy'-- such as?

Trying to engage in some constructive discussion if people are willing.

At the risk of being accused of an "agenda" again (whatever)...

The two areas that stand out to me the most are the arms and the legs.

Brachioradialis inserts above the elbow and between the bicep and tricep, but on LF2 it just sort of floats below the elbow, making the bicep appear longer than the forearm and giving a more toonish look overall. It seems the geometry was modified to support this (as opposed to LF1's straight rows of geometry) but then wasn't actually used.

So I made a corrective morph in zbrush to get closer to what it should look like:

5mwVl19O2L3gS5HdNFvg98xkPscvZGi0VHcDbEfJ.png

This could be implemented via JCM correctives, but if it had been built into the base shape then that wouldn't be necessary.

Same with the legs. The inner arc of the gastrocnemius (calf muscle) is lower and more pronounced generally when viewed from the front, while the outer is higher and smoother, ending right by or just above the knee. LF2 essentially reverses this, and leaves the outer arc of the gastrocnemius as a sort of lump while the inner arc is virtually nonexistent.

So again I did some corrective morphs to demonstrate what it should look like (a bit more pronounced than necessary just to show the differences):

1b2FoVNLhHTzxYDE1BvubUcmLac5kCiVNNtutf87.png

Again, this could be implemented with JCMs but shouldn't have needed to be, especially with the focus on reducing the need for JCMs.

There are a few other points that could have used attention in the base shape (hip to shoulder ratio, width/depth of ribcage) but these are what stand out the most to me.

I was going to point them out back when LF2 was first shown but by then it was too late in development to be changed. And I haven't had much time to pay much attention to the goings-on in poserdom due to RL issues lately.

I can appreciate that her creator(s) are attempting to offer a different figure from the standard 20-something Barbie-esque white girl for Poser who only eats once every full moon, it should still reflect more accurate human anatomy. These details may not seem like much to a lot of folks, especially on their own, but combined they stand out to the more critical users who want more realism in their dolls.

There are thousands of anatomy references online that are just a google search away, it's a shame that more character artists in Poser don't utilize them and instead go by what they think looks right in their minds eye. Just search any body part like "arm anatomy" and you can scroll through the results for days, learn the names of all the muscles, how they interact with other muscles and stretch or contract during movement, etc. There are even free courses on youtube for both medical students and artists. It's also a shame that any criticism is viewed with contempt instead of used to improve our skills as artists.

Overall she seems to be an improvement over LF1. There is more topological detail to support better anatomy, so that's a plus for those who don't mind doing their own morphs. Her face is cuter than LF1 (in my opinion), so that's also a plus.

See, the thing is - both her original and your modifications are seen in real people. One BASE can't possibly have everything that everyone prefers - and that's why it's a base. You can modify the base to your best dreams, and sure, it would be better for you if she looked like that from the get go, but it wouldn't be better for others who prefer her shape :) Not even Jesus was able to please everyone, I wouldn't even try. The purpose of a base is to be just that, a base, for people to modify however they prefer.

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2023 at 4:45 PM

On that note, I've seen so many people try to define "more accurate human anatomy" in these forums lately, with SEVERELY different reference pictures - that's because human anatomy can be severely varied ;) LF2 was made using real human references, you can all be sure of that. They're just not the same real humans you people are referring to.

I've seen a couple people say her legs aren't human. She's got my real legs' shape. Last time I checked, I was human. LOL

- - - - - - 

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2023 at 5:01 PM

(Forgot to say, though: Those are beautiful morphs, I love them, and I agree that more people might like them and want to buy a set of those ;D)

- - - - - - 

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2023 at 8:03 PM
Forum Moderator

I'd like to point out that not long after the original LF Pro came out, Blackhearted made a freebie morph that enabled users to fit V4 hair figures and props to her head. Does LF 2/LF2 Pro have a morph for V4 and other legacy hair? Or would one need to be created? I've got so many older hair props and figures I'd like to use with LF 2 without a ton of effort.

hornet3d ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2023 at 11:21 PM · edited Fri, 29 September 2023 at 11:22 PM

AmbientShade posted at 9:09 AM Fri, 29 September 2023 - #4475514

Rhia474 posted at 3:50 PM Thu, 28 September 2023 - #4475473

papillon68 posted at 5:34 PM Wed, 27 September 2023 - #4475417

My personal opinion is that she looks really really bad. Wrong proportions, inaccurate anatomy, lack of details and silly expressions. It could have been done much better.

It would help if you have some details on what you list.

'Wrong proportions'-- which part?

'Inaccurate anatomy'-- such as?

Trying to engage in some constructive discussion if people are willing.

At the risk of being accused of an "agenda" again (whatever)...

The two areas that stand out to me the most are the arms and the legs.

Brachioradialis inserts above the elbow and between the bicep and tricep, but on LF2 it just sort of floats below the elbow, making the bicep appear longer than the forearm and giving a more toonish look overall. It seems the geometry was modified to support this (as opposed to LF1's straight rows of geometry) but then wasn't actually used.

So I made a corrective morph in zbrush to get closer to what it should look like:

5mwVl19O2L3gS5HdNFvg98xkPscvZGi0VHcDbEfJ.png

This could be implemented via JCM correctives, but if it had been built into the base shape then that wouldn't be necessary.

Same with the legs. The inner arc of the gastrocnemius (calf muscle) is lower and more pronounced generally when viewed from the front, while the outer is higher and smoother, ending right by or just above the knee. LF2 essentially reverses this, and leaves the outer arc of the gastrocnemius as a sort of lump while the inner arc is virtually nonexistent.

So again I did some corrective morphs to demonstrate what it should look like (a bit more pronounced than necessary just to show the differences):

1b2FoVNLhHTzxYDE1BvubUcmLac5kCiVNNtutf87.png

Again, this could be implemented with JCMs but shouldn't have needed to be, especially with the focus on reducing the need for JCMs.

There are a few other points that could have used attention in the base shape (hip to shoulder ratio, width/depth of ribcage) but these are what stand out the most to me.

I was going to point them out back when LF2 was first shown but by then it was too late in development to be changed. And I haven't had much time to pay much attention to the goings-on in poserdom due to RL issues lately.

I can appreciate that her creator(s) are attempting to offer a different figure from the standard 20-something Barbie-esque white girl for Poser who only eats once every full moon, it should still reflect more accurate human anatomy. These details may not seem like much to a lot of folks, especially on their own, but combined they stand out to the more critical users who want more realism in their dolls.

There are thousands of anatomy references online that are just a google search away, it's a shame that more character artists in Poser don't utilize them and instead go by what they think looks right in their minds eye. Just search any body part like "arm anatomy" and you can scroll through the results for days, learn the names of all the muscles, how they interact with other muscles and stretch or contract during movement, etc. There are even free courses on youtube for both medical students and artists. It's also a shame that any criticism is viewed with contempt instead of used to improve our skills as artists.

Overall she seems to be an improvement over LF1. There is more topological detail to support better anatomy, so that's a plus for those who don't mind doing their own morphs. Her face is cuter than LF1 (in my opinion), so that's also a plus.

I am not aware of any agenda and I am certainly no expert on the human anatomy but I like both the changes but not too sure on the knee with the changes in the leg, but that is just me.  There were a vast number morphs available for V4 and some corrective morphs for Dawn such as the arms and the upper legs so I guess this is always going to happen with any new figure.  

I think constructive criticism is always good. 

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.

Karth ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 2:10 AM

Apropo DAZ Studio..sry for Skin..i am not a Skin adjuster. Only wanna show that it is possible in seconds to let her pose in Daz Studio

Clothes by me, Hair by Afrodite-Ohki and LaFe2 Premiere Pumps..a Blackhearted Pose with adjustment.

cywyqDpDREEVUnp3pB6yfbBzDT5fMCMFtdVswz7W.jpg

Karth ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 2:16 AM · edited Sat, 30 September 2023 at 2:16 AM

Install your ruuntimes under Poser Formats in Daz. Load her..go to figure ..rigging..convert figure to weightmapping..do this

uVi2frGhe8bS4dXhQBy0L46q2bhkMUwnxmjFoRmV.JPG

Load conforming clothes and pose..adjust maybe some handposes...holla...all fine

Karth ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 2:31 AM

LaFemme2 in her Basics and DazStudio :)

7JS72KKpQRFBl1jE4HnlfWsK8LEl2xO21qo6X4UR.jpg

odf ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 4:11 AM · edited Sat, 30 September 2023 at 4:11 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Just for funsies, I took the liberty to render LaFemme 2 and Antonia Polygon together, with LF2 scaled to 94 percent to make them the same height.

xcCAlXBoSYRgQOzGtMhnEctS2ttM4yL461vBGJsy.jpg

The most obvious difference to me is that while AP's figure is rather boyish (her creator may have a type - I'm just guessing here), LF2 has more typically feminine features, with her shorter legs, narrower shoulders, ampler bosom, and generally softer, rounder shapes. There's one glaring exception, though: her hips are really, really narrow. In terms of overall proportions, I would probably change three things: widen the hips considerably, enlarge her tiny head and shorten the neck (counts as one), and make her feet and ankles a tad larger. Not necessarily as large as Antonia's, mind you, who has been accused of having cankles, but maybe the two ladies could meet somewhere in the middle.

-- I'm not mad at you, just Westphalian.

jroulin ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 9:02 AM · edited Sat, 30 September 2023 at 9:02 AM

Simply playing with Wind force and my Dynamic Summer Set for LaFemme2

PgHl86llIiSCpIeIvPYdqVqD9KuKph51xUIk9fTC.jpg

3Dream ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 10:18 AM · edited Sat, 30 September 2023 at 10:20 AM
SeqyZ3HKWP5nZq05ATZpFYFH65HRCLXae1oIrGuK.JPG
Yesterday I installed LF2 Lite on my Poser 12 and today I created my first freebie for LF2. :)
When I saw the figure on my Poser, I thought it was spectacular and I looked at all the shapes of LF2 default figure and at the same time I wanted to create a more voluptuous, appealing and very natural breasts. After some time working in 3D Studio MAX on the LF2 chest group, I created my first creation for LF2 there. I hope you like the work I did. I'm uploading it to my renderosity freebies now, but if you want to install it now, here's a link to the ZIP
I would really like to know your opinion about my first freebie for LF2. I wish everyone a good day!

odf ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2023 at 1:28 AM · edited Sun, 01 October 2023 at 1:29 AM

Here's my humble attempt at "fixing" the little things that bothered me about LF2's base shape. Original on the left, my version on the right.

bJW6T7aue9vQytzrSpyMLxE7dJSV9PIQQ8hR7uFY.jpg

I ended up scaling the head and feet to 105 percent and widening the hips with a magnet. This took only a few minutes, and the result looks really pleasing to me. If morphing her face is as easy, and I have no reason to believe otherwise, I'm a happy camper.

-- I'm not mad at you, just Westphalian.

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2023 at 7:26 AM

And that's the entire purpose - as a base, my priority was making her so that she would be easier to morph and bend into each person's preference :D I'm glad to see it seems to be working well enough.

It's really fun to see what everyone can change her into!

- - - - - - 

shvrdavid ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2023 at 5:04 PM

I have been able to get any shape I want out of LF2 so far.

321cb558f891e36ab1fcc454e87347d3_original.jpg

Some things are easy to explain, other things are not........ <- Store ->   <-Freebies->

3Dream ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2023 at 11:16 AM
3Dream ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2023 at 12:37 PM
Adompha ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2023 at 1:51 PM · edited Mon, 02 October 2023 at 1:51 PM

sSQl8h9lc92uILPfjautQokbEkle34ltEueYDhAE.jpg

I like it! I spent the weekend making head morphs in hexagon and diddling with the texture.  Haven't fooled with the body yet. The jaw's not 

difficult to work with like LF 1, and its very malleable. It reminds me of Miki 1 or A3, two of my favorites, but I don't see it outstripping V4 or Sasha 16 unless people

really get on board and do amazing things with it. Love that everything in the base set is merchant resource, that should help a lot.

randym77 ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2023 at 4:54 PM · edited Mon, 02 October 2023 at 4:54 PM

She bends pretty well, though her limbs can look a little odd in extreme poses. (Normal, IME.)

Gv4j54Yn4tUvZCVYiGYI0JRLn3b5BpgQUZoZZ15I.jpg

I'm impressed with how well that tank top held up. There would be poke through in a lot of conforming items.

3Dream ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2023 at 5:24 PM
hornet3d ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2023 at 7:09 PM
3Dream posted at 5:24 PM Mon, 2 October 2023 - #4475692

This product has been updated for La Femme 2:

thumb_2b6f745a39e16e796b07fe45d7282713.JPG

https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/142133/la-femme-2-la-femme-lhomme-master-skin-resource-3

In my wish list for the time being.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.

Karth ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 1:51 AM

On my wishlist now..Thanks for updating :)

RAMWorks ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 9:13 AM

Yes, thank you for the updates 3Dream!  So nice!  

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

3Dream ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 12:37 PM

This product helps create face textures with makeup for La Femme 2! :)

thumb_bc685f1415433d002f9e9cd25db2ff78.JPG

https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/141547/la-femme-master-make-up-resource

3Dream ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 3:18 PM
Boni ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 3:25 PM

We are so fortunate to have 3Dream making merchant resources for La Femme2 (as well as L'Homme and La Femme 1).  His other MR's are just as high quality.  Check out his store, you won't be disappointed!

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

3Dream ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 3:50 PM

Thank you very much for the nice words about my work! I always try to do the best I can when creating the products I make.

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 4:40 PM · edited Tue, 03 October 2023 at 4:40 PM

La Femme 2
My first impressions when we met were more positive than I expected.

First all positive impressions...
Fantastic implementation of the feet. They are the best thing I have ever seen.
I
t's great how you can adjust very natural-looking movements, I'm totally thrilled even though I'm not a foot fetishist...
The eyes, really great.
The whole rig worked out well to very well. Even if morphing changes have been made to the joint areas, everything can still be moved well and presentably.
The face and neck are also very well done, look good and suggest many possibilities.

And what I didn't like:
The marginal features of this figure!
For your money you get a merciless basic figure, nothing more and nothing less.
No body details such as ribs, muscles or tendons can be highlighted with this basic package.
The skin shader is also delivered in a rather lean version. The basic settings of the shader are hardly usable. After a few corrections and removing the SSS map, which in my opinion was completely unnecessary, LaFemme2 looked a little better after rendering.
Here the intention quickly becomes clear that you should buy these things later. Understandable...!

You can't even begin to compare them with Project Evolution One and its hundreds of setting options that go down to the smallest detail and the massively superior skin shaders.
After bending, LaFemme2's knees and elbows remind me of buckled foam insulation tubes. However, with careful morphing you can almost completely eliminate this.
It takes a few hours of work to regulate what I consider to be unnatural body shapes.
With excessive morphing, the basemesh tends to form spikes or smaller deformations. But other characters also have this problem.

The back two figures are originals. The two in front and the one at the front are roughly edited figures by me with my skin shader settings.

e3v47OdfEzI0bdq9CTqR9JenUzkC5BInDty8HiIt.jpg

VSnshXNDDGNn5NQFQ6obsaalhQXYbn19PRFGOgNw.jpg

Rhia474 ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 5:36 PM

Yep; remember when V4 came out the first time? How what you got was this thing wearing the purple bathing suit and you had to buy all the morph packages and skin shaders and everything for her?" Same idea here, I bet. Except you actually get an useable figure in both the free version and the standalone without the morph packages.

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 5:55 PM · edited Tue, 03 October 2023 at 5:55 PM

I think I love her...!?!

rkcND7gZIbykgj5OpkCJLD7Lay62D3SA5pU5Cfze.jpg

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 5:58 PM
Rhia474 posted at 5:36 PM Tue, 3 October 2023 - #4475769

Yep; remember when V4 came out the first time? How what you got was this thing wearing the purple bathing suit and you had to buy all the morph packages and skin shaders and everything for her?" Same idea here, I bet. Except you actually get an useable figure in both the free version and the standalone without the morph packages.

I have to be careful so Ohki doesn't get mad again!

Rhia474 ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 6:29 PM
Charly_99 posted at 5:55 PM Tue, 3 October 2023 - #4475770

I think I love her...!?!

rkcND7gZIbykgj5OpkCJLD7Lay62D3SA5pU5Cfze.jpg

I loves them collarbones!

hornet3d ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 7:35 PM

Investing in a new figure is always going to prove costly but separate morph packages does allow purchasers to buy when the finances allow rather than having to save up the high price of a new figure package including loads of products.

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 7:42 PM

I think LaFemme2 has a lot of potential. It is a lot better than its predecessor. I wish her all the best on her journey through the GPU's.Sky3it8mQs7Daiy5Sjx5FaJJqKeLfQXehJgtYQig.jpg

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 8:27 PM · edited Tue, 03 October 2023 at 8:27 PM

With SSSMap...

hBmfyJ9ovU6CogWrP6bsFX26jv1tYDzSsPSYuraG.jpg

And without SSSMap...

QA3vYjbQyJnWnGTja0eF26rTZoDovpAQYqh6nEvI.jpg

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 8:29 PM

....and other settings!

randym77 ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 11:33 PM

Nice renders.

And I see what you mean about the feet. You could probably sell those images on OnlyFans. ;-)

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Wed, 04 October 2023 at 5:31 AM · edited Wed, 04 October 2023 at 5:31 AM

The "other settings"

zOlND8Kw4FdstE7Q6M0QWSPyhvfRJlTI7JpUoaxW.jpg

fXugIIscHLD4wQg61zIcuCW4e0HWyCvtxDb1c6cB.jpg

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Wed, 04 October 2023 at 5:33 AM

As the saying goes?

The horse is saddled from the other side.

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Wed, 04 October 2023 at 5:37 AM

On the Minako Face, the areas around the eyes become too thin and then the shader burns through the layers.

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Wed, 04 October 2023 at 5:44 AM · edited Wed, 04 October 2023 at 5:44 AM

zUT7QDvCBNfk3aUDPtcQYgEssDueSxQQVCvh6jJK.jpg

Domestic violence??? No...

A little makeup and all is right with the world again!

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Wed, 04 October 2023 at 5:49 AM

randym77 posted at 11:33 PM Tue, 3 October 2023 - #4475790

Nice renders.

And I see what you mean about the feet. You could probably sell those images on OnlyFans. ;-)

Ohhh yes....

I LOOOOOVE THIS FEEEEEET. The best on this planet...

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Wed, 04 October 2023 at 7:35 AM
Charly_99 posted at 5:58 PM Tue, 3 October 2023 - #4475771
Rhia474 posted at 5:36 PM Tue, 3 October 2023 - #4475769

I have to be careful so Ohki doesn't get mad again!
What? What did I do??? I'm loving it here! So fun to see you all playing with her and bending her into your favorite shapes and forms!

- - - - - - 

RAMWorks ( ) posted Wed, 04 October 2023 at 9:49 AM

VERY nice Charly!  Yes, sometimes the SSS maps are completely unnecessary.  The comparison renders of the feets shows this.  I like the one better without the SSS map for sure.  

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Wed, 04 October 2023 at 10:51 AM · edited Wed, 04 October 2023 at 10:55 AM

G98DSWH0pBwKJrt20LWFzPMS8ahHxrV90ol8gtQo.jpgI think I'm actually becoming a foot fetishist... :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.